Novotel Rotorua Lakeside + Redwood Nightlights
Novotel Rotorua Lakeside.
Situated on the picturesque shores of Lake Rotorua, the Novotel Rotorua Lakeside offers tranquil surroundings and sensational lake views. This 4.5* star hotel has 199 rooms and suites perfect for the family, honeymooner or for a great break. Located centrally, it is a short stroll to shopping, restaurant and the lakefront. It is ideally situated with a short dive to major activities and attractions.
Redwoods Nightlights Excursion.
Redwoods Tree walk is Rotorua's newest eco-tourism attraction of its type in the world. Redwoods Tree walk and David Trubridge Design have partnered to create an iconic nocturnal tourism experience: the Redwoods Nightlights. Incorporating unique creations from New Zealand world-acclaimed design and sustainability champion David Trubridge; the Nightlights is one of New Zealand's few design-led tourism experiences. The tree walk length is 700 metres with an optional staircase two thirds of the way around. The new night-time experience will offer visitors the opportunity to explore Rotorua's majestic Redwood forest under the shroud of darkness; illuminated by Trubridges bespoke creations to create an immersive and captivating environment. In addition to the Trubridge lighting, which encompasses 30 lanterns, over 40 infinite colour spots and feature lights will illuminate the 115-year-old redwood trees, forest ferns and pungas. The Redwoods Nightlights is a permanent fixture and we turn the lights on at dusk throughout the year.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 6 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..