Tenements, Tales and Tastes
Get in touch with the tasty culture of NYC on this New York food tour that is a pleasure for both the stomach and the mind This New York City tour will start off at a location where many new citizens are made official, City Hall. Here at the northern edge of the colonial city well start our journey with a delicious Dutch treat, just one of many foods that has made its way over thanks to the immigrant population in NYC. On this historical tour of New York, well make our way around the Lower East Side, visiting 100-year old bakeries, churches, markets, and historic sites. Well stroll the streets of Little Italy just as Lucky Luciano might have a century ago. Marvel at former and still operating Jewish synagogues. Wind our way through the streets of Chinatown, where youll feel like youre in Shanghai. Well dive into Latin culture at a community garden and take in cultural sites like the African Burial Ground. Along the way on this New York food tour, well sink our teeth into amazing stories and amazing food. Dumplings, pretzels, cheese, and more. Well taste why New York City is the center of the world and the culinary legacy left here by those that have passed by Lady Liberty on their way to the American Dream.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..