With stunning river views and location in the heart of Brisbane CBD, Mercure Brisbane is among the leading hotels for business and holiday travel in the bustling capital of Queensland. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Brisbane River and South Bank Parklands, Mercure Brisbane offers stylish, contemporary accommodation with exceedingly personalised service. Located a short walk away from the city's best; including Queen Street Shopping Mall, Gallery of Modern Art, South Bank Collective Markets, and the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mercure Brisbane is in the perfect location for any type of visit. Roma Street Train and Bus Station, City Cat Ferry Stop and the riverside bikeway are also close by. You can check out Brisbane's transport options here. Mercure Brisbane's guest rooms and suites showcase vibrant colours and chic, minimalistic designs. All rooms offer fantastic city or river views and are equipped with high speed internet, spacious work desks and fully stocked mini bars. Enjoy fresh, locally sourced cuisine and inspiring cocktails while overlooking marvellous views of the river and South Bank Parklands at our MRepublic Restaurant, Bar and Lounge. A modern gym, sauna and outdoor swimming pool are available to all guests with all required amenities provided and a 24-hour reception area.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..