Scenic Hotel Auckland
Located in central Queen Street, Scenic Hotel Auckland is in the heart of Auckland city's central business district (CBD). This beautiful four-star Auckland hotel has transformed the landmark art deco MLC building into elegant and spacious apartment style accommodation. As a guest, you will enjoy having some of Aucklands top entertainment, shopping and eating places on your doorstep. Scenic Hotel Auckland welcomes guests to enjoy stylish inner-city accommodation that offers space and convenience. A lavish renovation of this heritage building blends its fabulous art deco architecture with a contemporary feel and modern comforts. Its easy to plan your city excursions from our central location, with many of central Aucklands best local attractions within comfortable walking distance, and for our guests convenience there is an Airport Express bus stop outside the hotel plus an inner city bus that also stops right outside. Directly across the road you will find the citys entertainment precinct, home to the Auckland Town Hall, Aotea Square and Centre, Imax theatre and the iconic Civic Theatre.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..