From 03/04/2021 to 24/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 03 2021 to Apr Sun 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,795*
Apr Sat 17 2021 to Apr Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Apr Sat 24 2021 to May Sun 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
May Sat 01 2021 to May Sun 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,850*
May Sat 08 2021 to May Sun 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,850*
May Sat 15 2021 to May Sun 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,850*
May Sat 22 2021 to May Sun 30 2021AvailableFrom$1,850*
May Sat 29 2021 to Jun Sun 06 2021AvailableFrom$1,850*
Jun Sat 05 2021 to Jun Sun 13 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Jun Sat 12 2021 to Jun Sun 20 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Jun Sat 19 2021 to Jun Sun 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Jun Sat 26 2021 to Jul Sun 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Jul Sat 03 2021 to Jul Sun 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Sun 18 2021AvailableFrom$1,825*
3 Three-course dinners.
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
City orientation tours.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Day 1 - Arrive Madrid (2 Nights) It won't take long for Madrid to get under your skin - this graceful capital was spruced up several centuries ago thanks to King Charles III and it remains an elegant city to this day. Once you've checked in to your hotel, you'll have some time to relax before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers who'll be joining you on this adventure. When the sun sets, head out onto the streets to watch this football-mad metropolis come to life. You could join your group for an optional walking tour of the city with a chance to indulge in the tapas at a local restaurant. You'll soon discover why the city's vibrant nightlife keeps its hot-blooded residents up all hours of the night.
Day 2 - Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time Gear up for a busy morning of sightseeing. Your Local Specialist will share all the secrets behind some of the city's most iconic sights. Head up the Gran V?a, slicing through the heart of Madrid, and see the Cibeles Fountain, Paseo de la Castellana and the Royal Palace. History buffs will adore an optional visit this afternoon to the UNESCO-listed city of Segovia, with its famous Roman aqueduct and fairy-tale Alc?zar, reminiscent of Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle. Returning to Madrid, there's a second chance to discover the city's vibrant nightlife, which spills out into open-air caf?s and thronging plazas.
Day 3 - Madrid - Toledo - Puerto L?pice - Seville (2 Nights) History comes to life when you visit Toledo this morning. Its hilltop vantage point, ancient city walls and legacy of traditional sword making will leave you in no doubt it was a city worth fighting for. Join your Local Specialist for a guided stroll - every corner revealing yet another spectacular sight with views of the cathedral, synagogue and grand plazas. Visit a steel workshop and learn about the tradition of sword making which dates back to Roman times, then head south to Puerto L?pice where the Cervantes' fictional Don Quixote was dubbed a knight by a local innkeeper. The plains of La Mancha give way to the hills of Andaluc?a with sleepy white-washed villages that march to their own time. Sizzling Seville awaits and we continue to our base for the next two nights.
Day 4 - Seville Sightseeing and Free Time The southern city of Seville oozes with the Spanish zest for life you'll come to treasure. A place of grand monuments, beautiful weather and the home of the flamenco, it's no wonder it has been the royal family's favourite retreat for centuries. Your Local Specialist will reveal some of the city's most iconic sites, including Maria Luisa Park, constructed for the Ibero-American Exposition in 1929. Spend some time getting lost in the narrow lanes of the city's Old Quarter or join a tour in the elegant 14th-century Moorish Alcazar. A free evening in Seville would not be complete without a fiery flamenco performance and our Optional Experience will take you to the best show in town.
Day 5 - Seville - Granada (1 Night) From kings to emirs, our journey from Seville to Granada takes us back to a time when the Moors ruled the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, their last stronghold before being banished to North Africa. Their Arab influences remain to this day in the Moorish architecture and teter?a tea houses you'll encounter as you explore its narrow, cobbled streets on your own. Consider an Optional Experience visit to the Albaic?n Quarter, the city's oldest neighbourhood and the Arab Quarter. On the hilltop overlooking the city is the fortified citadel of the Alhambra - its opulent palaces and gardens are the former seat of Granada's Nasrid emirs. Tonight a fiery gypsy performance could be the perfect way to end the day.
Day 6 - Granada - Guadix - Valencia (1 Night) Fanciful white chimneys rise up from hills of Guadix under which generations of the city's trogloditas have lived for several centuries. Capture these curious cave dwellings on camera before continuing to the modern metropolis of Valencia or "Bah-len-thee-a" as the locals refer to it. The scent of orange blossoms is never far as you embark on an orientation tour to view the Town Hall, Towers of Serrano and Quart and Valencia Cathedral, consecrated in the 13th century. Stop to view Valencia's other-worldly City of Arts and Sciences, a futuristic urban recreation centre for culture and science, then join your travel companions for dinner at your hotel.
Day 7 - Valencia - Pe??scola - Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights) Our journey continues north through the Levant region to Pe??scola, "The City in the Sea" whose towering Templar castle, used as a palace by the Spanish Pope, was immortalised in the Hollywood classic, El Cid. We wind our way along the glorious Costa Daurada to the sun-kissed shores of Barcelona. Your Local Specialist will reveal some of the city's key highlights this afternoon including Gaud?'s ornate La Sagrada Fam?lia and the Pla?a de Catalunya. See street performers, artists and shoppers and soak up the most inspiring panoramas of the city from the top of Montju?c. For dinner this evening, consider an Optional Experience to a Catalan-style restaurant to sample some of the local specialities.
Day 8 - Barcelona Free Day This is your chance to get fully acquainted with Barcelona. You'll have a free day to see the fanciful fa?ades of Spanish Art Nouveau architect Antoni Gaud?, stroll through the shadowy lanes of the Gothic quarter or join an optional visit to the monastery in the mountains of Montserrat to see the beloved Black Madonna. After a busy day of sightseeing, maybe become a cava connoisseur at one of the bars overlooking the Mediterranean with new friends, before one final dinner together to reminisce about your epic experiencia espa?ola.
Day 9 - Depart Barcelona So long Spain! Our grand adventure through imperial cities and golden and green landscapes may have come to an end, but we'll keep its fiery passion burning long after our departure. It's time to bid our compa?eros a fond farewell and take a transfer to Barcelona airport. Conditions apply. Sightseeing Highlights Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, La Rambla and views from Montju?c Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city Guadix View the cave homes in "Barrio Troglodyte" Madrid Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Royal Palace, Retiro Park and the Cibeles Fountain Pe?iscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea Puerto L?pice Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knight Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de Espana and Giralda Tower Toledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral. Visit a steel workshop Valencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.