Europe in One Week(Multi Share Room,Start Amsterdam, End Paris)
From 09/05/2021 to 12/09/2021
Our European selection of hostels will be your accommodation of choice for 7 fabulous nights.
Sleep multi share or upgrade to a twin room if travelling with a friend.
Prep your taste buds for a culinary sensation.
Hearty French, Dutch, German and Swiss cuisine will be on offer, with included breakfast every day of the week.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Amsterdam This afternoon we'll meet in the vibrant, eclectic and oh-so-pretty city of Amsterdam. Once you've bonded with your Trip Manager and new travel buddies, it's time to set off and explore this exciting city. The best way to see the charming gable houses is by taking a cruise on the winding canals, so an optional sightseeing cruise is the perfect opportunity to get acquainted with the city. The rest of the evening is yours to explore the red light district, eat some stroopwafels or enjoy Amsterdam's legendary nightlife.
Day 2 - Amsterdam Today we've got a full day to enjoy Amsterdam! Luck us. Maybe visit some of the city's great museums, stroll the beautiful cobbled streets, head for the waters again, or take our optional exclusive access to the A'dam lookout swing, to get an an enthralling and unique perspective of the entire city. Tonight, there's an optional Dutch feast to enjoy, before we soak up some of the world's most vibrant nightlife.
Day 3 - Amsterdam to Frankfurt via Cologne Saying our sad farewells to Amsterdam today, we'll get ready for Germany.Cologne is a beautiful old town that was bombed heavily during the second world war but quickly returned to its former glory. It's the perfect place to stop for lunch as we admire the gorgeous Gothic masterpieces that adorn the town, including the famous cathedral. If you're feeling adventurous, try the traditional Himmel and Erde - heaven and earth - in which apple is heaven and mashed potato is the earth. With a side of blood sausage, of course. Tasty, ja?Then on to Frankfurt, Germany's thriving city metropolis with a big city scene by day and a vibrant nightlife in the evenings. Trust us, the Germans know how to party.
Day 4 - Frankfurt to Swiss Alps Danke Germany, we're off to the Swiss Alps.Then into the heart of the Alps where we spend two nights in Chalet-style accomodation. Once we've managed to re-hinge our jaw after drooling at all the scenery, the night is yours before we turn in for the night.
Day 5 - Swiss Alps We've got a whole day in the Alps! Where to begin? Start by opening the window of your room & drinking in the incredible view - if you can find words or photos that do it justice, we applaud you! If you're feeling audacious, opt to take a trip to a Swiss mountain with your travel crew, or feel free to explore this classic European adventure town. Go on a hike through one of the many gorgeous trails, breathing in that pure alpine air.
Day 6 - Swiss Alps to Paris Our hearts truly stolen by the alps, it's time to head to the city of love.Passing through the gorgeous Burgundy region, we'll reach Paris and enjoy an included dinner before a chance to explore the glittering city of lights.
Day 7 - Paris Bonjour Paris! Today we'll check out the Eiffel Tower, the Arc De Triomphe, Notre Dame and more - you can even opt to see the sights from a unique perspective by whizzing around Paris on an e-scooter. On our final evening we'll have the opportunity to enjoy a traditional Parisian dinner on the famous bohemian district of Montmarte, looking out on the heart-swelling city below as you enjoy one of the world's finest cuisines. Later, why not head to an iconic Cabaret show? Can you can can? Ooh la la!
Day 8 - End Paris What better setting than the city of love for a heartfelt farewell breakfast? Today we say goodbye to our new friends, but we'll stay in touch, and we'll never forget our European adventure. Swiss Alps Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you hike & explore the Swiss Alps
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.