Norway in a Nutshell, 3 Days
1 July - 31 December 2020
3 day tour departing Oslo.
2 nights accommodation in Flam.
All tours and transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
24 hour emergency service.
Luggage porter transfer.
Norway in a Nutshell train/ferry/bus ticket from Oslo to Bergen or vice versa.
Day 1 Oslo to Flam. Catch an early morning train from Oslo to Myrdal. The train journey over Northern Europe's largest mountain plateau is spectacular. In the comfort of your train, watch fjord scenery with beautiful waterfalls, flowing rivers, deep valleys and mountains. In the afternoon, you check into the hotel in Flam.
Day 2 Flam Village. Explore the village and surrounding areas by kayak or go for a short hike in the mountains. In the evening enjoy a delicious dinner at the restaurant and have a beer at the local microbrewery. If you want to visit the famous Aurland Lookout which puts you perched above the Norwegian fjords, we can organise this as an optional tour which takes about 2 hours. Gourmet food lovers, head off for the Fjordsafari Heritage Taste tour. Explore the breathtaking Unesco listed N?royfjord by guided RIB boat. We make a stop in the goat cheese village Undredal (known for having five times as many goats as people and the smallest stavechurch in Scandinavia dating back to 1147) for cheese tasting and other local produce.
Day 3 Flam to Bergen. The day starts with a spectacular 2-hour fjord cruise from Flam to the tiny fjord village of Gudvangen. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Aurlandsfjord & the N?royfjord-a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Gudvangen you change to the connecting bus to Voss, taking you through the beautiful Stalheim canyon with the Stalheimskleiven hairpin road (May to September). In Voss you change to a train that takes you to Bergen.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.