Little Havana Adventure
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami's Cuban Community. We'll check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as a few unique art collections. Of course, you can't have a Little Havana tour without a true Cuban coffee in-hand, so we're taking you for the most delicious dose of caffeine you'll find this side of the Florida Straits. Next up, another Cuban culture classic: a visit to a classic cigar factor. Witness the art of cigar-rolling from the experts, and take in the one of a kind aroma of the shop. From there, we're off to visit one the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba, and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami. We'll see the important Bay Of Pigs monument on route to a favorite local juice bar, where you'll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcan or mango juice. We'll continue our stroll down SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavour that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that's played live in the streets. Your Little Havana Adventure will end at one of the neighborhood's favorite watering holes for a taste of a classic mojito. You never know, the refreshing conclusion to this tour might give you the courage to salsa your way through the rest of your Miami vacation
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..