QT Gold Coast
Check into retro, eclectic accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise. QT Gold Coast boasts a unique blend of surfer-chic and catwalk-cool across the hotel, providing a holiday with personality. Fresh and bold with vibrant contemporary furnishings, QT offers a playfulness you'll want to be part of. Neutral, timber lays the foundation for stunning artist-crafted features to truly pop. Custom lighting solutions, retro-glamour and authentic coastal style, facilities here intend to entertain and inspire.
An appetite for attention, QT Gold Coast draws those in the know to dine at its highly acclaimed, onsite restaurants and ever-popular lounge bar, Stingray. An indulgent full-service day spa, sophisticated outdoor pool and bar, onsite fitness centre and 2 tennis courts will have you in holiday mode the moment you arrive. An innovate, gourmet marketplace - Bazaar restaurant provides arguably the best buffet breakfasts in town plus local favourites. Frequented by celebrities and high society along with holiday makers and lovers of teppanyaki and sushi, Yamagen has a menu that is sure to impress. Pop into the eclectic QTique store for Australian designer homewares, candy, books and more, and enjoy the pop-up art gallery onsite. With the iconic sandy, white beach of Surfers Paradise less than 200-metres away, you'll be excused for sandy toes and sunburnt shoulders here. The bustling Cavill Avenue is an easy 15-minute walk, passing local attractions along the way while fun awaits further north at the renowned theme parks.
Rooms and suites at QT Gold Coast evoke smiles from the get-go. Quirky touches like things and beach towels, unique local treats at the minibar and indulgent bathroom amenities are just the beginning. Enjoy stunning, light-filled space across 297 guestrooms, plus dazzling views of either the Gold Coast hinterland, cityscape or sparkling Pacific Ocean. Relax upon on lavish bedding, enjoy fresh coastal breezes from your furnished private balcony, fill the room with music from the in-room iPod dock and stay connected with Wi-Fi.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 6 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..