Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
Say Aloha to the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa. Located in the heart of Waikiki, this beautiful beachfront property is close to the strip's best attractions. A 1-minute stroll will plant you on the beach; boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants are within a 1-kilogram radius, the Honolulu Zoo is just 700m away; and under 4-kilogram will take you up to the State Monument of the volcanic cone, Diamond Head. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy their stay here, with Ala Wai Golf Course under 10-minutes away, plus the resort is pet-friendly-guests with small dogs or cats are more than welcome
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is proud to boast some of the largest rooms in Waikiki. There are 1,230 rooms and suites, each with their own private balcony. Enjoy stunning ocean or city views and the beautifully timeless and intuitive design of the space, including innovative, flexible furnishings for a clutter-free stay All rooms at the resort feature flat screen Chromecast TVs, 1 King or 2 Queen beds, comfy lounges, free Wi-Fi, and USB charging ports beside the beds. Some rooms have increased accessibility features, plus all include private bathrooms with deluxe Na Ho'ola Spa bath products, Toto Washlets, hairdryers, makeup mirrors, and 2 pairs of slippers.
There's plenty to fill your days with at the resort itself. Unwind in the award-winning Na Ho'ola Spa, live up to the name of the StayFit 24-hour gym, and cool off in the outdoor swimming pool or whirlpool. There are 3 restaurants at the resort, including Japengo Steak and Seafood, SHOR for buffet breakfasts, and the SWIM Poolside Bar and Lounge, where guests can snack, sip, and enjoy themselves by the water as they watch the sun set The Pualeilani Atrium houses over 60 shops and boutiques for guests to browse, plus there is an ATM, currency exchange, and car rental onsite Laundry facilities are located on the 4th floor, dry cleaning is available on request, and there is a business centre, wedding and event services, live entertainment, and cultural classes throughout the week
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..