UK Highlight Hop, 14 Day Rail Journey
1 October - 30 November 2020.
13 nights accommodation in 4-star or similar Hotels.
8 days within 1 month BritrailPass based on a 2nd Class Adult fare.
Consider adding the following to your Rail Journey:
Why not add: a Jack The Ripper Tour from an extra $64* per person.
Why not add: a Royal London Sightseeing Tour from an extra $85* per person.
Why not add: a Vintage Bus Tour of London with Cream Tea at Harrods from an extra $125* per person.
Why not add: a Bath Hop on Hop off Tour (24hrs) from an extra $37* per person.
Why not add: Oxford Hop on Hop off Tour (24hrs) from an extra $36* per person.
Why not add: a York Dungeon Pass from an extra $28* per person.
Why not add: a Edinburgh Castle Entrance from an extra $37* per person.
Why not add: a Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Tour from an extra $124* per person.
Day 1-4 London. Your journey through Britain begins in the heart of London. Tick off big-ticket sights like Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London, and Buckingham Palace. Get a dose of culture at the Tate Modern, and Victoria and Albert Museum, and then treat yourself to an authentic curry in Brick Lane in East London.
Day 5 Bath. (185km) Board the train from central London and before you know it, you'll be racing through rolling green hills and past quaint country villages. Your first stop is Bath, known for its beautiful 18th-century architecture and natural hot springs. Be sure to visit Bath Abbey, the last great medieval church in England.
Day 6-7 Oxford. (133km) Board the train to another great architectural city, Oxford. No visit would be complete without a tour through the famed university, and from here you can also hire a car to explore the Cotswolds for a day.
Day 8-9 Manchester. (259km) Renowned for its sporting teams and music history, Manchester is an eclectic city with plenty of ways to keep you entertained. For a dose of fresh mountain air, explore the spectacular Lake District and Liverpool with optional car hire.
Day 10 York. (114km) Your next stop is the magical city of York. Begin with a circuit of the 13th-century city walls before venturing into a maze of winding medieval streets. Don't miss York Minster, one of the most beautiful gothic cathedrals on earth.
Day 11-14 Edinburgh. (325km) Your rail journey ends in Edinburgh, known equally for its namesake castle as for its comedy. Start on the historic Royal Mile and wind your way to the chic retailers and eateries in New Town.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..