Great Southern Rail - Adelaide to Brisbane, 2 Nights, Gold Service
One-way 2 night rail journey from Adelaide to Brisbane onboard the Great Southern in a Gold Twin Cabin.
All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages.
A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines.
Off train experiences in the Grampians, Canberra or Murrumbateman Wine Region and Coffs Harbour.
The accommodationItinerary: Adelaide - The Grampians - Canberra - Coffs Harbour - Brisbane.
As the train leaves Adelaide, take your time to settle in and get familiar with your cabin. Enjoy morning tea and then savour a relaxed lunch on board while watching the ever-changing landscape glide by. In the late afternoon, the train will arrive in regional Victoria where you'll have a chance to experience the beauty of the Grampians region. Enjoy an outdoor dining experience taking in the stunning natural surrounds, and native wildlife while enjoying local food and wine. With options to take a guided walk, drive to a lookout or simply sit back and relax, your visit to the Grampians is sure to be a highlight.
Enjoy a drive through the countryside on the way to the Nation's capital where you will enjoy a visit to Parliament House and lunch before your choice of tours at the the National War Memorial, Parliament House, National Gallery of Australia or the National Museum of Australia. Or, spend a relaxed day wine tasting and dining in the Murrumbateman Food and Wine region before returning to the train. Later in the day, relax and enjoy a delicious dinner and drinks in the lounge car before settling down for the night.
Choose your own adventure today with a variety of options to suit your fitness level and interests. Opt for the Boardwalk to Beach excursion, stopping at the small station of Urunga to take in the spectacular coastline views and Great Dividing Range along the Urunga Boardwalk before travelling to Coffs Harbour for a relaxing morning wandering around the Harbourside Markets, historic jetty or simply relaxing by the seaside. The Coffs Explorer excursion travels up to Sealy Lookout offering views for miles from the Forest Sky Pier before travelling back to Coffs for time to explore the markets, historic jetty or relax by the beach. Otherwise, simply make the most of Coffs Harbour's beautiful beaches with an entire morning spent seaside. Wander along the coast, have a dip in the ocean, play a game of beach cricket or simply relax on the sand. For the golf enthusiasts, there is also an option to enjoy nine holes at the Bonville Golf Resort*, one of the world's most beautiful golf courses. After your Coffs Harbour morning, enjoy a final lunch on board with your fellow travellers before arriving into Brisbane.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..