From 01/05/2021 to 30/09/2021
Highlights tour of Pompeii.
Boat trip around Capri.
Explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
Your legendary Busabout guide.
Local Italian driver.
2 nights’ accommodation.
All coach and ferry transport.
Entry to Pompeii and tour with a local guide.
Orientation walk of Sorrento.
Guided scenic boat trip around the Isle of Capri.
Spend the day on the Isle of Capri .
Scenic guided drive taking in the sights of the Amalfi Coast .
Explore Amalfi and Ravello.
Day 1 - Rome to Pompeii to Sorrento Get excited, your adventure begins as we set off through the lush Italian countryside! Our first stop this afternoon is the site of Pompeii, famous for the destruction Vesuvius rained down upon the town and her citizens in the 1st Century AD. Your local guide will show you all the highlights of this monumental location, featuring some amazingly well-preserved artefacts and insights into life during the Pax Romana. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, try an authentic wood fired Margherita pizza or a refreshing Granita. We then depart for Sorrento to check in at the campsite, with about an hour to relax by the pool and check out the facilities. Later we’ll make our way into the city for a short orientation walk. Those joining us for the Italian feast this evening will meet with the guide to chow down on a delicious dinner of pastas, meats, and desserts. Afterwards we head out to a lively cocktail bar to take in the vibes of Sorrento by night.
Day 2 - Sorrento to Capri to Sorrento Up and at em’! This morning we make our way to the campsite beach to board a vessel for the island of Capri. After a short but breathtakingly scenic skip across the Tyrrhenian Sea we will be greeted by the many beautiful formations that dot Capri’s landscape and coastline. We’ll have a guided tour of the island by boat where all the best sights will be highlighted before docking at the Marina Grande under the stony gaze of Monte Solaro. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy as you please. There are chairlifts available for those wishing to see Capri from the summit of Solaro. You can also tour the famous Blue Grotto by boat. This shimmering sea cave and former marine temple will be a highlight of your trip! If basking in the sun and surf are more your style, enjoy a day at one of Capri’s many gorgeous beaches. We say adios in the late afternoon and return to the camp by boat.
Day 3 - Sorrento to Amalfi to Ravello to Rome Rise and shine, today we have an early start as we make our way to Rome! Enjoy the stunning views as we travel along the Amalfi Coast, including scenic land formations, celebrity homes, and the labyrinthian one-way streets. We’ll stop for refreshments at a fruit stand overlooking the village of Positano before arriving at Amalfi Town for a visit. Sample the local pastries, gelato and delectable arancini. Have a wander and check out the ancient burial grounds of Chiostro del Paradiso with its intricate architecture, the famous Amalfi Cathedral, and Amalfi’s fabulous beaches. Afterwards we take a short trip to Ravello, the last town, nestled in the clifftops high above the Amalfi Coast. Enjoy some lunch and a spectacular view of the Bay of Salerno. We then make our way back to Roma Camping in Town, where we’ll arrive in the early evening and say our goodbyes. We hope to see you again! If you’re continuing your journey on our Hop-on Hop-off network, the next stop is Florence via Orvieto and Siena!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans