Cambodia Adventure - 8 Day
From 01/01/2021 to 31/03/2021
Laze at the beach on the stunning island of Koh Rong .
Witness the rich Khmer culture .
Experience daily life in the Cambodian countryside.
Your legendary Busabout crew.
7 nights’ accommodation .
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
Air-conditioned private transport.
S-21 Museum and Killing Fields Tour.
Battambang local village bike tour.
Koh Rong Island Trip .
Visit to a local pepper farm.
Day 1 - Phnom Penh Your adventure begins in Phnom Penh, where you’ll meet your awesome Busabout guide and fellow passengers! We start the tour off by delving into the darker history of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge, with an included excursion to visit the infamous S-21 Prison and Killing Fields. We then spend the afternoon exploring this dynamic city. See the towering Independence Monument, visit the Royal Palace complex and stroll through the gardens, or relax in one of the city’s many fine cafes. There’s a tonne to see and do, so get out there! Tonight we head out to Romdeng Restaurant, a Tree Alliance member, for an optional traditional dinner (including deep fried tarantula for the brave at heart!). Afterwards the night is yours, so head back and get some sleep or join us at a few of our favourite bars for an epic first night.
Day 2 - Phnom Penh to Kampot Farewell Phnom Penh! Today we head to the idyllic riverside town of Kampot. Upon arrival we’ll make our way to a local pepper farm where we learn about the famous Kampot pepper! Here you can also go for a refreshing swim and take some #instaworthy pics in an infinity pool. Your friends back home are gonna be jealous! This evening we have an optional sunset cruise on the river to soak up the pristine natural beauty of Cambodia. - Breakfast included
Day 3 - Kampot to Sihanoukville We’ll make our way west to the coastal province of Sihanoukville. This is the place for beachside bliss - pamper yourself with a massage and swing in a hammock whilst sipping a refreshing cocktail. This is the life, huh? We’ll head back in the late afternoon to prepare for a night to remember. - Breakfast included
Day 4 - Koh Rong We spend the day on the idyllic island of Koh Rong on an included trip to enjoy a day of relaxation, swimming and exploring! Chill on the white sand beaches, go for a refreshing swim, or get active and play a game of beach volleyball. Stress just doesn’t exist in a place like this! Join us for an optional beachside dinner, before going out for a couple of drinks to round off the day. - Breakfast and lunch included
Day 5 - Sihanoukville to Battambang This morning we hop on the coach to take the road north to Battambang. Late afternoon marks our arrival on the banks of the Sangkae River and the city of Battambang! Join us for an optional visit to the Battambang Circus, and witness the rich Khmer culture through the lens of performance art. When our bellies are rumbling, we’ll visit a local restaurant for an included dinner of traditional Khmer food. Tuck in! - Breakfast and dinner included
Day 6 - Battambang to Siem Reap Gear up for the included bike tour through the Cambodian countryside! We’ll visit local homes, learn about the livelihoods of the local community, and enjoy the relaxing pace of village life. After this enlightening morning, we’ll then continue our journey to the ever-popular gateway of the Angkor region, Siem Reap. We’ll arrive in the early afternoon and get checked in. The night is yours to enjoy, so head out to Pub Street and let the party kick off! - Breakfast included
Day 7 - Siem Reap Set the alarm early today if you don’t want to miss the opportunity to see the sunrise over ancient Angkor Wat! Join us for our optional sunrise excursion to explore this majestic location. After you’ve seen the sunrise over the world’s largest religious monument, you’ll see Bayon Temple, the centrepiece of the ancient royal city of the Khmer Empire, Angkor Thom. See the “Tomb Raider” temple and the Terrace of the Elephants all from the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle safe in the care of an expert local guide. It’s our final night together, so later we’ll hit the town and go out in style! - Breakfast included
Day 8 - Siem Reap The tour ends after breakfast. We hope to see you again soon! - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.