Paradise Koh Yao
Check-in to Paradise Koh Yao where you can be at one with nature in total comfort Set on the idyllic island of Ko Yao Noi, just a short scenic speedboat ride away from the bustling Phuket City, the resort is nothing short of spectacular. Think dramatic limestone cliffs, uninterrupted views of the world-famous Phang Nga Bay and national reserve rainforest all around. Located 15-kilometres away from the next neighbour, Paradise Koh Yao offers the ultimate hideaway with an idyllic private beach for those seeking wellness and romance. Thoughtfully designed to blend with nature, this 4-star resort is a true gem and brings serenity to all that abound.
Paradise Koh Yao takes pride in offering barefoot luxury. Get back to nature at this boutique resort while having the most relaxing and romantic getaway with your special someone. Every guest room and villa at Paradise Koh Yao is well-lit, airy and blends naturally with its beautiful surroundings. Contemporary interior design features light timbers mimicking driftwood found along the shore. Splashes of muted blue and green reflect the dazzling ocean just outside. You'll love the myriad of exotic birds and rich flora greeting you right on your doorstep
Spacious, well-equipped rooms and fantastic resort facilities make for relaxed holiday here. Plush bedding, private tubs and more will have you feeling pampered and refreshed. Explore the extensive facilities around the resort from sparkling pool to indulgent spa. Stroll hand-in-hand along pristine beaches, or try your hand at kayaking, snorkelling or fishing in the stunning turquoise waters. Why not try Thai batik painting or Thai cooking? Yoga classes will keep you grounded while a dip in the waterfall plunge pool will rejuvenate. Enjoy a pampering treatment from the Serenity Spa. Dine al fresco or at the Seafood Terrace and enjoy cool drink and entertainment at the Sundowners bar.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..