Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast
Located on the idyllic Gold Coast, the Sheraton Grand Mirage is a luxury holiday like no other. This 5-star oceanfront resort is set amongst 6-hectares of winding lagoons and tropical gardens and opens out onto a spectacular beach landscape. Whether you've come to rejuvenate, recline on the beach or rediscover the Gold Coast - everyone has a place at the Sheraton Grand Mirage.
One of the most sought after addresses in main beach, the Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast is centrally located to an array of restaurants, bars, high-end shopping and the popular Surfers Paradise area. The Gold Coast truly is a complete holiday destination, offering guests pristine beaches, great surfing and an exciting day out. Make a trip to Sea World, just minutes from the resort, Dreamworld and WhiteWater World or visit the star-studded Warner Bros. Movie World. Looking for less thrill and more chill? While sunbathing on the beach will probably be your number one choice, the Gold Coast Hinterland promises a scenic day out. Mount Tamborine, with its boutique vineyards, cascading waterfalls and photogenic cafes, is a hidden gem among the Gold Coast Hinterland. Take a dip at Broadbeach, surf along the southern coastline at Kirra or visit Cape Byron Lighthouse at Byron Bay - the options and outings are endless.
The Sheraton Grande Mirage boasts 295 rooms and suites across the resort, starting at 43sq. metres. Newly refurbished villas are the ultimate space to unwind with the family, accented by ultra-modern decor that takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings. Fresh seafood can be found at all the resort's restaurants - even the locals make reservations From the Oyster Bar to the Terraces Restaurant and Pearls Bar, you are guaranteed to dine in style overlooking a beautiful ocean vista. Enjoy a sprawling pool with a swim-up bar, fitness centre, spa facilities and the indulgence that the Sheraton brand is renowned for.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..