From 09/01/2021 to 27/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Sat 09 2021 to Jan Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$7,850*
Feb Sat 06 2021 to Feb Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Mar Sat 13 2021 to Mar Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Apr Sat 17 2021 to Apr Thu 29 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
May Sat 22 2021 to Jun Thu 03 2021AvailableFrom$7,850*
Jun Sat 12 2021 to Jun Thu 24 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Aug Sat 14 2021 to Aug Thu 26 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021AvailableFrom$7,975*
1 dinner (including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Day 1 - Arrive Windhoek Your epic small group encounter with Namibia kicks off in its capital, Windhoek. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and enjoy time at leisure - play a round of golf on the 18-hole golf course or relax in the swimming pool before meeting your Driver Guide and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and dinner.
Day 2 - Windhoek - Uhlenhorst - Kalahari Desert Embrace the freedom of the open road as we venture into the Kalahari Desert - Namibia's boundless, sandy beauty. We'll 'Connect With Locals' en route, joining the third generation Seifart family on their agriculture and livestock farm. Head out on a farm tour, meeting some of the resident cattle, goats and sheep and learn about Namibian farm life along the way, before tucking in to a delicious buffet lunch of homemade specialities during this 'Be My Guest' experience.
Day 3 - Kalahari Desert - Keetmanshoop - Fish River Canyon See the iconic forest of Quiver Trees - the towering aloes from which the San people fashion their quivers to this day. After a short stop in Keetmanshoop with free time for lunch, travel to Naute Dam before arriving at your motor-themed lodge to savour a spectacular Namibian sunset.
Day 4 - Fish River Canyon - Aus Peer over the ancient chasm carved by the Fish River to form Africa's largest canyon. Carved over millennia, the Fish River Canyon's gigantic ravine provides sanctuary to klipspringer, zebra and even wild horses. We continue our journey to the spectacular Aus Mountains where you'll spend the afternoon getting close to nature.
Day 5 - Aus - Solitaire Region (2 Nights) Immerse yourself in the Southern Namib region admiring desert vistas and expansive skies as we conquer the open road. We pay a visit to Baron von Wolf's Duwisib Castle to learn about its history as a gift of love for his American wife. Settle in to the comfort of your lodge and spend the afternoon relaxing, before embarking on a nature drive into the desert.
Day 6 - Sossusvlei and Deadvlei Excursion In a country renowned for its epic landscapes, competition for the top spot is tough. But it is Sossusvlei and Deadvlei that rightly deserve this crown and it is where we begin our adventure today. Gaze up at the towering Dune 45, then meander into the eerie but beautiful photographers' paradise of Deadvlei, to snap iconic photos of dead camel thorn trees on a bed of white clay pans, perfectly framed by towering sand dunes and clear blue skies. Your early morning adventure in Sossusvlei complete, travel on to explore the ravine walls of the Sesriem Canyon, carved out by the Tsauchab River.
Day 7 - Solitaire Region - Swakopmund (2 Nights) After breakfast, we drive to the German-inspired seaside town of Swakopmund with its colonial buildings and encroaching desert.
Day 8 - Swakopmund At Leisure During your free time perhaps consider joining an Optional Experience catamaran wildlife cruise in Walvis Bay in search of the marine 'Big 5'. Or make the most of your free time by sampling Black Forest cake and Florentiners at one of the town's quaint German B?ckerei or indulge in some locally brewed Windhoek Lager.
Day 9 - Swakopmund - Damaraland Follow Namibia's salt route en route to Damaraland, a place where mysterious flat-topped lava mountains and petrified trees cast shadows across the terracotta-coloured terrain.
Day 10 - Damaraland - Twyfelfontein - Etosha National Park Area (2 Nights) We make an important stop at Twyfelfontein to admire its ancient rock engravings, then explore the rocky-red Organ Pipes carved into the face of the mountain. As we journey north, we visit the Petrified Forest and its unique fossilised tree trunks. Meet members of the OvaHimba tribe with whom we'll 'Dive Into Culture' to gain insights into their hunter-gatherer traditions that have spanned thousands of years. Your visit will 'Make A Difference' by contributing to funds used for food and other necessities.
Day 11 - Etosha National Park Full Day Safari Explore one of the world's great wildlife sanctuaries on a full-day safari. Climb aboard your safari vehicle and join your expert guide as you travel between watering holes, renowned as the best spots to view the parks' plentiful wildlife. Track herds of elephants as the matriarch slowly and purposefully leads them to the nearest waterhole, and look out for the big cats seeking refuge in the shade from the heat of the day. After a full day of wildlife spotting you'll return to your accommodation in time to watch a beautiful sunset and perhaps toast to a successful day on safari.
Day 12 - Etosha National Park Area - Windhoek We bid farewell to Etosha and travel south back to Windhoek. This evening enjoy a Farewell Dinner at one of the city's most famous and lively beer houses to celebrate the end of a magical journey through Namibia.
Day 13 - Depart Windhoek With our journey at its close, we say goodbye to our new-found friends and transfer to Windhoek airport. Please Note: This Namibia Adventure trip is run on a small group basis. The vehicle operating it will be smaller than a standard coach, relative to the number of guests, and it is standard tour operator practise in Namibia for trips of this group size to have a Driver Guide. Roads in Namibia are a combination of tarmac roads and dirt/gravel roads where dust levels can be higher than in other parts of the world. The Namibian government implements a road maintenance programme but their condition can vary and sometimes journeys can feel less than smooth and rougher than on the tarmac roads. Sightseeing Highlights SEE the Namib Naukluft Mountains VIEW Naute Dam, Sesriem Canyon, the Moon Landscape valley near Swakopmund VISIT Kalahari Desert, Keetmanshoop, Quivertree Forest, Fish River Canyon, Duwisib Castle, Sossusvlei, Dune 45 & Deadvlei, Namib Naukluft National Park, Twyfelfontein ancient Rock Art, the Petrified Forest, Etosha National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.