Highlights of Namibia
From 23/01/2021 to 28/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Sat 23 2021 to Feb Tue 02 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
Feb Sat 20 2021 to Mar Tue 02 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
Mar Sat 27 2021 to Apr Tue 06 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
Apr Sat 10 2021 to Apr Tue 20 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
May Sat 15 2021 to May Tue 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
Jun Sat 19 2021 to Jun Tue 29 2021AvailableFrom$4,725*
Jul Sat 24 2021 to Aug Tue 03 2021AvailableFrom$4,950*
Aug Sat 21 2021 to Aug Tue 31 2021AvailableFrom$4,950*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Tue 21 2021AvailableFrom$4,950*
Oct Sat 23 2021 to Nov Tue 02 2021AvailableFrom$4,950*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
City orientation tours.
An expert Travel Director and separate driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Please refer to the price panel.
Day 1 - Arrive Windhoek (1 Night) Welkom (welcome) to Windhoek! Namibia's vibrant capital city is a study in contrasts, with rolling green hills and sleepy suburbs surrounding a modern city that highlights a unique mix of African, Dutch and German influences. After touching down, you'll connect with your Costsaver representative before joining your Travel Director and fellow guests for a welcome briefing and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 - Windhoek - Otjiwa (1 Night) Jump into the morning bustle for an orientation tour around Windhoek to visit the Christuskirch, Alte Feste and Tintenpalast. Then, swap the city for the bush as you head to Otjiwa, Namibia's oldest game farm, where you can hop on an afternoon game drive. Or, consider joining a guided hike around the lodge to take in the scenery and stretch your legs. After dinner at the lodge, the evening is yours. Relax in your room or consider adventuring into the night for a drive around the property to spot nocturnal animals.
Day 3 - Otjiwa - Etosha National Park Area (2 Nights) Today, you'll glimpse into the lives of the Herero people, a semi-nomadic tribe that has retained its traditional dress, customs and culture. Discover how they make a livelihood on tending livestock, and meet some of the tribe members. Chock full of stories, you'll stop for lunch (and pastries!) at Outjo's famous bakery. Then head to your accommodation to rest up before tomorrow's full-day safari in Etosha National Park.
Day 4 - Etosha National Park Full Day Safari Open grasslands, a salt pan that can be seen from space and an amazing amount of wildlife make Etosha National Park an unforgettable safari experience. Spend a full day exploring the park in your touring vehicle or opt to join our guided game drive on an open safari vehicle. Either way, you'll be astounded by the park's shimmering horizons and abundant elephant, wildebeest, zebra and springbok. As the sun sets, cruise back to enjoy dinner and perhaps drinks in the lodge's traditional shebeen (informal bar).
Day 5 - Etosha National Park Area - Erongo Region (1 Night) A leisurely morning will let you soak in the final views of Etosha before heading to the Erongo region. You'll hop out for a wine tasting in Omaruru, where locals produce tasty wines despite the high desert environment. Then head to your lodge at the base of the Erongo Mountains. Spend your afternoon relaxing or consider joining a guided hike. If you want an even more relaxed evening, take a sundowner drive to watch the sun set with a drink in hand.
Day 6 - Erongo Region - Swakopmund (2 Nights) Swap one natural marvel for another as you leave the mountains behind and travel to the seaside town of Swakopmund. Before heading out, spend the morning enjoying a leisurely breakfast or opt to visit a local San village to get a glimpse of daily life in the bush. Continue on to Swakopmund, where your Travel Director will give an orientation tour before letting you loose to stroll the bustling promenade or sample some of Namibia's culinary specialities. To see a different side of the town, sign up for a scenic flight that takes you over spectacular rolling dunes and rocky coast.
Day 7 - Swakopmund Free Day Swakopmund is yours to explore today! If you're feeling sporty, why not spend it speeding down local dunes on a sandboarding or quad biking adventure. Or hop on a Living Desert Tour for a half-day expedition to discover how the local wildlife survive in this seemingly deserted environment. But if the sea is calling, hop on a catamaran cruise from Walvis Bay to Pelican Point for a chance to catch sight of curious seals, dolphins, pelicans, or even the 'Marine Big 5'.
Day 8 - Swakopmund - Sesriem (2 Nights) Set your sights on the dramatic red dunes of Sossusvlei, with no shortage of adventure along the way! First up are the brilliant pink flamingos in Walvis Bay. Then you'll head up Dune 7, the highest sand dune in the Namib Desert, to see the vast landscape below. Your journey continues across the Tropic of Capricorn to your accommodation for the next two days. If you're keen to explore, spend the afternoon on a guided nature drive with a Local Specialist.
Day 9 - Sossusvlei - Deadvlei - Sesriem Canyon Excursion Start today in the surreal beauty of Sossusvlei and its surrounds as you head out before dawn to try and catch the sun rising over the park's giant red dunes. After, hop on a 4X4 ride to Deadvlei, where century-old camelthorn trees create an awe-inspiring contrast against the white-clay pan. Then, tighten your boots for a hike to the top of the tallest dune in the area, Big Daddy, before a visit to the towering rock formations of Sesriem Canyon. To top it all off, consider hopping on a sundowner drive to toast another epic day.
Day 10 - Sesriem - Windhoek (1 Night) You'll coast back to Windhoek today, where your Namibian adventure first began. Stop in the historic town of Rehoboth along the way, which has remained autonomous despite its tumultuous past. Once back in Windhoek, settle into your hotel or opt to spend your final night at one of Windhoek's most famous beer houses.
Day 11 - Depart Windhoek With memories of natural wonders, endless sky and magnificent wildlife, it's time to say farewell to Namibia. Enjoy breakfast before heading to the airport for your flight onward. Safe travels! Sightseeing Highlights Erongo Region Enjoy a wine tasting in the town of Omaruru Etosha National Park Two included game drives in the touring vehicle Namib-Naukluft National Park Excursion to Sossusvlei and Deadvlei Sesriem Canyon View the canyon from the rim viewpoint Swakopmund Orientation tour of the city Windhoek Orientation tour of the city
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.