Nepal Trek and Temples(Twin Room,Start Kathmandu, End Kathmandu)
From 15/11/2021 to 29/04/2022
You will stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort.
Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
We know you need your fuel, so breakfast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek.
You'll get a total of 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
You'll be safe in the hands of your professional Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
Day 1 - Kathmandu to Chisapani via Sundarijal Rise and shine, our adventure begins today! We'll bond over included breakfast amidst the magical mayhem of Kathmandu this morning, before driving up to Sundarijal, at a heady elevation of 1350m.Our 5 hour trek begins! Beyond Sundarijal our trekking trail climbs continuously through forest to a medieval reservoir and a dam. A steep climb after that brings us up to 1550m, before we reach the top of the Shivapuri ridge, the first village on the trail with the sprawling Tamang settlement of Milkshake at 1895m. We've all earned a little break at this stage, so visit one of the settlement's tea shops and relax with a cup as you enjoy a spectacular panorama over the Kathmandu Valley. We'll also enjoy an included lunch before setting off once more, towards the dense forestland of Shivapuri National Park. Awed by the beauty of the thickited pines, we'll hike through a forest of oak and rhododendron before finally reaching our destination for the night, our lodge in Chisapani, at a height of 2300m.After an included dinner, it's time to recharge for tomorrow.
Day 2 - Chisapani to Nagarkot There's nothing like some mountain views and the sounds of birdsong to get you out of bed in the morning. Our trek recommences after our included breakfast today as we head to Nagarkot from Chisapani which takes around 3 hours. After about 2 hours of pleasant walking, we reach the settlement of Chauki Bhanjyang where we can rest for a while and eat lunch. Then we'll make our way through stunning mid-hill villages and terraced farmlands to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is probably the most popular hill station around Kathmandu Valley, offering unique views of the majestic Himalayas, deep valleys, and lush pine forests. Best of all, the sunrise and sunset views from this exotic hilltop are probably the best in or around Kathmandu, and we'll make sure we don't miss the sunset today before we head to our lodge and turn in for the night after dinner.
Day 3 - Nagarkot to Dhulikhel We recommend rising before dawn today to absorb that magical sunrise from Nagarkot. Thousands of visitors throng to Nagarkot every year to witness this spectacle so it'd be shame to miss out on the golden sun stretching over the glittering Himalayas. After breakfast, our 6 hour trek begins. We'll walk along an easy trail that penetrates through dense community forests and small mid-hill settlements to Dhulikhel.After six hours of fairly leisurely hiking, we'll reach Dhulikhel, which boasts traditional Newari culture and natural delights. The views of the Northeastern Himalayas from here are utterly mesmerizing. After we've posed for some pictures and had dinner we'll retreat to our lodge for the night.
Day 4 - Dhulikhel to Kathmandu via NamoBuddha Our last day of hiking starts with another stunning sunrise view from Dhulikhel and another breakfast at our lodge. Our 4 hour trail today climbs up to the Kali Mandir - a temple dedicated to Goddess Kali - before dropping down to the village of Kavre and past a line of shops and tea houses. Through the pine woods of Phulbari we'll finally reach the hill of Namobuddha.Namobuddha rests at an elevation of 1750 m and is a sacred Buddhist Pilgrimage site. The shrines built in this lovely little hill mark a very ancient site where a legendary prince named Mahasattva offered to sacrifice himself to feed a starving Tigress with several young cubs. This legendary episode is depicted on a stone slab and placed right next to one of the holy Stupas on this hillside. After paying homage to Mahasattva, it's time to finish our trek and drive back to Kathmandu.Tonight we'll settle in for our last evening and swaps stories and photos of the adventure we've had.
Day 5 - End Kathmandu After breakfast our adventure ends today back where we started. But we won't forget those Himalayan sunsets in a hurry. Kathmandu to Chisapani via Sundarijal Van transfer from Kathmandu to Sundarijal Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot through villages and terraced farmlands (3 hours) Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Catch the sunrise over the majestic Himalayas from Nagarkot Hill Station Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel through forests and villages (6 hours) Dhulikhel to Kathmandu via NamoBuddha Trek from Dhulikhel to Namobuddha through the pine woods of Phulbari See the Kali Mandir, a temple dedicated to the fiery Hindu Goddess Kali
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.