Uluru Explorer(Multi Share,Start Uluru, End Uluru)
From 25/11/2021 to 28/11/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
3 nights quad share: we'll stay at a lodge in the Yulara township.
We'll provide 2 breakfasts, plus one group dinner.
The rest of your meals we'll leave up to you to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Queensland.
Day 1 - Uluru Welcome to Uluru Here we'll settle into our lodge, ready for a few days of exploring this jaw-dropping destination. Before your head hits the pillow, we'll have a BBQ dinner, before settling into our lodge, ready for a few days of exploring.
Day 2 - Uluru After a comfy night's sleep it's time to get out and about and explore the majesty of Uluru. And what better way to start the day than witnessing the rock bathed in the golden glow of an Australian sunrise? A sacred site for the local aboriginal tribe, this imposing rock is actually a staggering 700 million years old. We'll then get right into the heart of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with a hike to the Walpa Gorge and Valley of the Winds, where boulders bigger than skyscrapers dominate the landscape then marvel at the lesser known but no less impressive rock formation of the Olgas, or Kata Tjuta as it's known to the locals. This afternoon you'll have a chance to try out your skills by taking an optional Segway tour.You could also take part in a dot painting workshop or maybe kick it with camels.
Day 3 - Uluru via Kings Canyon Grab your sneakers, camera and your sense of adventure - it's time for a day trip! Our first stop is an included Big BBQ Brekkie at Kings Creek Station, then we're ready to go.Your guided hike around the imposing King's Canyon awaits. Wonder at the lunar-like landscape as you hike through the canyon and take respite from the sun in the shady space at the bottom of the climb, The Garden of Eden. It's as idyllic and mythical as it sounds and is home to its own unique ecosystem in this barren landscape.Finish the day off with a glass of bubbles in hand and the sunset casting a glow over the Outback's most picturesque backdrop, there's no better way to spend your final evening in Uluru.
Day 4 - Uluru This morning we'll have the chance to take a peaceful camel ride over the rich red sand dunes for Sunrise before it's time to say our sad farewells to our Contiki family. Australia, it's been real. We may shed a tear, but we'll never forget what we've experienced together in this spectacular land. And just remember, it's not goodbye, just see you soon. Arrive Uluru Feast on a classic BBQ Dinner at Uluru Uluru Watch a golden sunrise over the sacred site of Uluru Visit the Olgas (Kata Tjuta), the Walpa Gorge & the Valley of the Winds in the heart of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Uluru via Kings Canyon Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie' Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans