Trehellas House Hotel + Tour + Car Hire
Built in 1745 Trehellas House was an Inn built near the junction of 3 ancient tracks. The junction was marked by a Celtic cross which now stands on the green in front of the house, it is believed to be the only one remaining inCornwall to bear the fleur-de-lys. The hotel is close to the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Lanhydrock House, Padstow, Rock, Wadebridge and numerous other beautiful towns and sites in Cornwall. We are perfectly situated for walking, cycling the famous Camel Trail, and exploring all that Cornwall has to offer. 5 minutes from Newquay Airport, 20 minutes from the beautiful Port Isaac & 45 minutes from Lands End With 12 bedrooms - four in the Old House, including the stunning Courtroom Suite which was used in Doc Martin, and seven in the Coach House - the hotel is popular with couples, families and business travellers alike. All rooms are en-suite, have tea/coffee making facilities, TVs and direct dial telephones. Free Wireless broadband is available throughout the Main House. Trehellas has a heated outdoor swimming pool (open May to September), lovely gardens, a large patio area and ample parking for hotel guests and diners can enjoy award winning local food in the restaurant.
With its distinctive white domes, the Eden Project is Cornwall's best-known tourist attraction. But it's much more than just a big green theme park and visitors can expect to come away with a better understanding of the environment and their interaction with it. As they say at the Eden Project, "we aim to reconnect people with their environments locally and globally."
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..