Bolivian Magic(Multi Share,Start La Paz, End La Paz)
La Paz - Mexico
From 22/01/2022 to 10/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Sat 22 2022 to Jan Thu 27 2022availableFrom$1,854*
Mar Sat 05 2022 to Mar Thu 10 2022availableFrom$1,854*
Cross Eduardo Avaroa National ReserveLocally guided walking tourSee San Francisco Church and Metropolitan CathedralVisit the Witches’ Market, Plaza Murillo & colourful Jaen Street.
You and your new amigos will be spending your nights in hotels,local home-stay style hostels and an overnight bus.
Refuel on hearty breakfasts, plus a few local lunches and a few cherry picked and munch worthy dinners, on us.
Then, the rest of your Latin American food safari is entirely up to you to DIY as you please.
Enjoy!A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 1 - La Paz The perfect start to your Bolivian adventure is meeting your group in the city of La Paz. Sitting in the midst of a narrow canyon and dwarfed by the mighty ice capped peak of Mount Illimani to the South, this is a city of contrasts, where 19th century churches rub shoulders with towering office blocks and pretty, colourful markets. Take your time adjusting to the altitude, then make the most of your afternoon in this hustling, cosmopolitan city.
Day Day 5 - La Paz Today's the day to soak up Bolivia one last time. See the city from above on La Paz's incredible cable car system, or use the your day to get a final taste of Bolivian delicacies - llama anyone? This afternoon, a nap may be calling your name, getting you nice and rested before your final night with your Contiki crew.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 23 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans