Bolivian Magic (From March 2021)(Twin Room,Start La Paz, End La Paz)
From 20/03/2021 to 10/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 20 2021 to Mar Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
Apr Sat 17 2021 to Apr Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
May Sat 22 2021 to May Thu 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Thu 15 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
Aug Sat 07 2021 to Aug Thu 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,164*
You and your new amigos will be spending your nights in hotels,local home-stay style hostels and an overnight bus.
Refuel on hearty breakfasts, plus a few local lunches and a few cherry picked and munch worthy dinners, on us.
Then, the rest of your Latin American food safari is entirely up to you to DIY as you please.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - La Paz The perfect start to your Bolivian adventure is meeting your group in the city of La Paz. Sitting in the midst of a narrow canyon and dwarfed by the mighty ice capped peak of Mount Illimani to the South, this is a city of contrasts, where 19th century churches rub shoulders with towering office blocks and pretty, colourful markets. Take your time adjusting to the altitude, then make the most of your afternoon in this hustling, cosmopolitan city.
Day 2 - La Paz to Avaroa via Uyuni Today we're headed to Uyuni, the official gateway to the Salar de Uyuni...more commonly known as the Bolivian Salt Flats.Excited much? You should be. To get the journey started, we'll be heading to the Great Train Graveyard, which is every bit as incredible as it sounds. Next up what you've been waiting for, the Salt Flats.Hope you've got your picture ideas ready, the possibilities are endless.We'll continue through the desert before parking up for the night. Expect some beautiful night's skies out here.
Day 3 - Avaroa National Reserve It's time to jump back in the 4x4 and continue through the Bolivian desert.We'll be starting a crossing through the Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve. Hot springs, geysers, volcanoes, mountains, lakes and flocks of flamingos will have your head spinning 360 as you try to take it all on. Nature on steroids is probably the best description.
Day 4 - Avaroa - Night Bus Today we start the journey back to Uyuni. So sit back and enjoy the views unlike anywhere else. You'll get a chance to have a look around the town and grab some dinner.Tonight we're getting on a night bus. Falling asleep in Uyuni and waking up in La Paz? There's no easier way to get across the country.
Day 5 - La Paz Today's the day to soak up Bolivia one last time. See the city from above on La Paz's incredible cable car system, or use the your day to get a final taste of Bolivian delicacies - llama anyone? This afternoon, a nap may be calling your name, getting you nice and rested before your final night with your Contiki crew.
Day 6 - End La Paz This morning your trip ends. Not ready to say goodbye to South America? Why not join us on another Contiki tour with your new mates? Avaroa National Reserve Cross Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve La Paz Locally guided walking tour See San Francisco Church and Metropolitan Cathedral Visit the Witches' Market, Plaza Murillo & colourful Jaen Street
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.