North Island Off-Grid(Multi Share,Start Auckland, End Wellington)
From 28/02/2021 to 06/03/2021
Take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi EncounterDepart Ohinemutu with a traditional Poroporoaki, Māori farewell ceremonyVisit the New Zealand Kiwi Hatchery at Rainbow Springs near Rotorua and hear about their efforts to save New Zealand's adorable national birdTake a lunch stop in the North Island's lakeside resort town of TaupoEnjoy a fresh & sustainably-sourced farm-to-table feast at the spectacular Blue Duck StationExplore the hiking trails at Blue Duck Station, along the banks of both the Whanganui and Retaruke Rivers.
We'll get 7 of your meals, you get the rest.
You can expect an included breakfast most mornings, as well as authentic Māori hangi and a fresh farm to table meal at the Blue Duck Station.
We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ, with killer tips to find the perfect flat white, hokey-pokey icecream or pulled lamb pie.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 3 - Rotorua The day is yours to roam free in this remarkable landscape. If you're feeling active, hike up volcanic Mt Tarawera or go White Water Rafting in the Kaituna River. Alternatively, you can take a Pounamu (jade) carving lesson with a local Māori master craftsman. This stone is sacred to the Māori people, and as well as being an incredible cultural experience, you get a beautiful piece of jewellery at the end of it. Another optional highlight today is the Rotorua canopy tour. This will see you rise with the dawn and watch the sunset from a platform high up in the trees. After a coffee and some breakfast, you'll then harness up and soar through the treetops on your zipline. It's an enthralling way to experience Rotorua's stunning scenery. In this natural playground, the options are limitless and the decisions are yours.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 19 January 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.