National Parks Wonders
From 16/05/2021 to 15/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sun 16 2021 to May Mon 24 2021AvailableFrom$3,995*
May Thu 20 2021 to May Fri 28 2021AvailableFrom$4,442*
May Sun 23 2021 to May Mon 31 2021AvailableFrom$4,442*
May Sun 30 2021 to Jun Mon 07 2021AvailableFrom$4,442*
Jun Sun 06 2021 to Jun Mon 14 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sun 13 2021 to Jun Mon 21 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sun 20 2021 to Jun Mon 28 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sun 27 2021 to Jul Mon 05 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jul Thu 08 2021 to Jul Fri 16 2021AvailableFrom$4,605*
Jul Thu 15 2021 to Jul Fri 23 2021Sold OutFrom$4,605*
Jul Thu 22 2021 to Jul Fri 30 2021AvailableFrom$4,605*
Aug Sun 15 2021 to Aug Mon 23 2021On RequestFrom$4,605*
Aug Sun 22 2021 to Aug Mon 30 2021AvailableFrom$4,605*
Aug Sun 29 2021 to Sep Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$4,605*
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$4,660*
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$4,660*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021On RequestFrom$4,660*
Sep Thu 30 2021 to Oct Fri 08 2021AvailableFrom$4,442*
Oct Thu 07 2021 to Oct Fri 15 2021AvailableFrom$4,442*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Jackson (2 Nights) Explore Jackson on your terms before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Grand Teton National Park Free Time Spend a full day at leisure connecting with the dazzling natural scenery of Grand Teton National Park. If you like, take an optional float trip down Snake River^. Take an aerial tram ride to the peak of Rendezvous Mountain (seasonal) this afternoon. The Bridger Gondola or another activity will be offered when the tram is not in operation. The rest of the evening is at your leisure.
Day 3 - Jackson - Yellowstone National Park (2 Nights) We continue our exploration of the Tetons this morning before heading to the UNESCO-listed Yellowstone National Park. Your encounter with its geothermal wonders will leave you in awe. Witness Old Faithful's waters arc high into the air as it has done approximately every 90 minutes since the Washburn Expedition discovered it. We stay amidst the colourful pools of hotsprings, mudpots and geysers tonight at one of the park's signature lodges.
Day 4 - Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing Keep a keen eye out for bison, grizzlies and elk as you journey through Hayden Valley en route to the rusting walls of Yellowstone's Grand Canyon. Drive along Dunraven Pass and past Montana's Lamar Valley, home to herds of elk, bison and grizzlies. Admire the gentle cascade of water running down the multi-coloured mineral terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs as they descend into the valley.
Day 5 - Yellowstone National Park - Cody - Sheridan Head to the infamous town of Cody, named for its most famous native son, Buffalo Bill. Gain insights into the history of the American West at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and delve into the history of the cowboy, the role of the firearm in the early days, and the culture of the Plains Indians. This evening we 'Connect with Locals' and enjoy a traditional Western-style 'Be My Guest' dinner at a historic caf?, complete with an old-time tobacco shop.
Day 6 - Sheridan - Deadwood - Rapid City (3 Nights) Head through the windswept prairies of the American Frontier and into the Black Hills of South Dakota, admiring the looming fortress of Devils Tower en route. Arriving in the infamous Gold Rush town of Deadwood, we join Kevin Costner's Original Deadwood Tour. Meet a Local Specialist to hear about the days of Wild Bill Hickok, Calamity Jane and Potato Creek Johnny. Journey to Rapid City, where you have the option of visiting Mount Rushmore this evening to see the evening illumination ceremony.
Day 7 - Black Hills Excursion This morning, we pay tribute to Crazy Horse, peering at the immortalised face of the famed war chief of the Lakota people etched from the granite rock of the Black Hills. 'Make a Difference' by learning how your visit contributes to its preservation. We continue to Mount Rushmore featuring the enormous carvings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
Day 8 - Rapid City Free Time Take an optional trip to Badlands National Park this morning or enjoy free time to explore downtown Rapid City today. This evening, we 'Dive into Culture' during a festive Farewell Dinner and 'Make a Difference' by learning how Stephen Yellowhawk works to preserve Native American heritage.
Day 9 - Depart Rapid City Bid farewell to your travelling companions and take a transfer to Rapid City Airport or extend your stay in Rapid City at The Rushmore Hotel. Sightseeing Highlights SCENIC DRIVE through Deadwood ORIENTATION of Jackson VIEW Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore VISIT the towering peaks of Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Devils Tower National Monument, the Black Hills of South Dakota
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.