From 23/04/2021 to 22/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Fri 23 2021 to Apr Fri 30 2021Sold OutFrom$3,975*
May Fri 07 2021 to May Fri 14 2021Sold OutFrom$4,415*
May Fri 21 2021 to May Fri 28 2021Sold OutFrom$4,551*
Jun Fri 11 2021 to Jun Fri 18 2021AvailableFrom$4,551*
Jun Fri 25 2021 to Jul Fri 02 2021AvailableFrom$4,551*
Jul Fri 09 2021 to Jul Fri 16 2021AvailableFrom$4,573*
Jul Fri 23 2021 to Jul Fri 30 2021AvailableFrom$4,496*
Aug Fri 13 2021 to Aug Fri 20 2021AvailableFrom$4,496*
Aug Fri 20 2021 to Aug Fri 27 2021AvailableFrom$4,524*
Sep Fri 10 2021 to Sep Fri 17 2021AvailableFrom$4,605*
Sep Fri 24 2021 to Oct Fri 01 2021AvailableFrom$4,573*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Fri 22 2021AvailableFrom$4,333*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive San Francisco (2 Nights) From the iconic to the unexpected, the city of San Francisco never ceases to surprise. Kick-start your effortlessly delivered Northern California holiday in the cosmopolitan hills of 'The City'. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception at your hotel.
Day 2 - San Francisco Sightseeing Admire the eclectic mix of architecture, culture and cuisines of one of the world's most livable cities. Embark on a morning exploration that takes you from the lively tourist hotspot of Fisherman's Wharf to Union Square, a historical landmark linked to the American Civil War. This afternoon, spend some time at leisure as you explore what else this wonderful city has to offer.
Day 3 - San Francisco - Napa Start off your day with breakfast in San Francisco before we head out to Napa Valley. Today, we'll visit a local winery and enjoy a unique experience and exploration of wine with a tasting. Enjoy an included lunch this afternoon with fellow travellers.
Day 4 - Napa - Lake Tahoe Travel through the scenic fertile Sacramento River Valley to find yourself in the alpine splendour of Lake Tahoe. Its clear blue waters surrounded by evergreen pines and rocky outcrops provides you with a picturesque scenery to behold. This evening, enjoy a your Regional Dinner as you cruise on the beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Day 5 - Lake Tahoe - Yosemite National Park Touch the sky and embark on a scenic road-trip into the Sierra Nevada, winding along the Tioga Pass to California's UNESCO-listed Yosemite National Park. (Weather conditions may cause the Tioga Pass to be closed to traffic, typically from mid October to the end of May. In this case, an alternate entry point to Yosemite will be used.) Marvel at the incredible natural beauty that inspired naturalist John Muir to dub Yosemite Valley the "Incomparable Valley", passing the colossal granite faces of El Capitan and the misty splendour of Bridalveil Fall. Tonight, our 'Stay with a Story' sees us overnight in the park, just a short stroll from Yosemite Falls.
Day 6 - Yosemite National Park - Salinas Valley - Monterey (2 Nights) Tempt your taste-buds today with a visit to the Salinas Valley where you'll join a Local Specialist for an agricultural education tour to learn about fruit and vegetable production and advanced farming techniques of the region that is known as the "Salad Bowl of the World". Continue to Monterey where we'll 'Connect with Locals' for a farm-to-table 'Be My Guest' dinner including the freshest local ingredients.
Day 7 - Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive The pinch me moments continue as we follow the sun-kissed California coast, cruising scenic 17-Mile Drive. We return to Monterey for a visit of Cannery Row, immortalised in the John Steinbeck novel. The rest of the evening is yours to explore Monterey's vibrant street life or guests can visit on their own the world-reowned Monterey Bay Aquarium. Tonight, we join our Travel Director and fellow travellers for a festive Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - Monterey - Roaring Camp - Depart San Francisco California's towering redwoods provide an imposing backdrop for this morning as we journey back in time to the era of lumberjacks and sawmills in a re-created 1890s logging camp, complete with general store and railroad depot. We continue to Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park where we'll have an opportunity to walk amongst these giants that have stood for hundreds of years. We return to the golden city of San Francisco. Take a transfer to San Francisco International Airport or consider extending your stay. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR of San Francisco SCENIC DRIVE along spectacular 17-Mile Drive, through Napa Wine Country SEE quaint Carmel-by-the-Sea, Napa Valley VISIT "The Salad Bowl of the World" in Salinas Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Monterey, Roaring Camp, Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.