Hawaiian Discovery First Class
From 14/10/2021 to 15/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Thu 14 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021Sold OutFrom$6,323*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Wed 27 2021Sold OutFrom$6,323*
Oct Thu 21 2021 to Oct Sun 31 2021Sold OutFrom$6,323*
Oct Sun 24 2021 to Nov Wed 03 2021Sold OutFrom$6,168*
Oct Sun 31 2021 to Nov Wed 10 2021Sold OutFrom$6,168*
Nov Thu 04 2021 to Nov Sun 14 2021Sold OutFrom$6,168*
Nov Sun 28 2021 to Dec Wed 08 2021Sold OutFrom$6,271*
Dec Sun 05 2021 to Dec Wed 15 2021On RequestFrom$6,271*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1.
A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue including all airport transfers.
Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (2 Nights) Embrace a tropical state of mind on this uplifting encounter with the best Hawaii has to offer. Your first brush with traditional Hawaiian hospitality begins this evening when you join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a local-style Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing Today we will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu we will see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building. The rest of the afternoon is free.
Day 3 - Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights) The next stop on our island hop through Hawaii is the Big Island. Following a flight, enjoy an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the holiday playground of Hawaiian royalty. Breathe in the rich aromas of coffee during a visit to a local coffee plantation with a Local Specialist. Then, meet another Local Specialist at your oceanside resort, whose Manta Ray Learning Center we will have an opportunity to explore before indulging in rich island flavours at Rays on the Bay.
Day 4 - Kona Free Time Take a moment and savour the calming sounds of the sea as you decide how best to indulge in a free day to explore Kona's beautiful landscapes. Relax in sun-kissed surrounds or ask your Travel Director for suggestions on how to tackle the great outdoors.
Day 5 - Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kahului - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights) Today we arrive at Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Then journey to the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and gain a deeper understanding of how the molten earth has shaped these volcanic islands. After, enjoy lunch at a historic plantation. Later, travel to Hilo where you board your flight to Maui.
Day 6 - Maui Sightseeing Prepare for a full day of sightseeing on the Valley Isle, travelling along the tropical coast to the Maui Ocean Center. Meet the centre's conservation naturalists who will reveal secrets of the underwater wonderland that preserves and protects such species as Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles and sharks. We leave the coast behind and journey deep into the countryside to visit a local farm and 'Make a Difference' as you learn about the sustainable agriculture on the island. 'Connect with a Local' and toast to a traditional 'Be My Guest' lunch serving up Hawaiian specialties made with the freshest local ingredients. Spend the evening at leisure.
Day 7 - Maui Free Time Warm your heart and soul in paradise, spending the day at leisure exploring Maui on your terms. This evening, sip a Mai Tai and sway to the tunes of authentic Hawaii during a traditional Luau.
Day 8 - Maui - Lihue, Kauai (3 Nights) A leisurely start to your day will see you eventually board a short flight to the natural wonderland of Kauai. Set your watch to island time and get settled in at your beachfront hotel.
Day 9 - Kauai Sightseeing and Waimea Canyon State Park Drive through the island's famous Tunnel of Trees and continue to Waimea Canyon State Park, one of the Hawaiian Islands most awe-inspiring sites. Dubbed the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" you will drive all the way up the canyon. The result of thousands of years of erosion, the canyon walls offer a canvas of brilliant shades of red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple, with shadows and light producing a never-ending show.
Day 10 - Kauai Free Time Enjoy a free day discovering Kauai and its many natural wonders. Consider a helicopter flight over the Na Pali Coast and Manawaiopuna Falls or immerse yourself in the laidback lifestyle of the locals. Our island hop through Hawaii almost at its end, we join our Travel Director and travel companions for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 11 - Depart Kauai For now it's a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take a transfer to Lihue Airport or consider extending your stay on Kauai. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-Kona SEE Oahu's spectacular North Shore, giant manta rays swimming in the ocean, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of Trees VISIT Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, Grove Farm Sugar Plantation CONNECT WITH LOCALS Savour an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch. (Day 6) LOCAL SPECIALIST Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour and see a special presentation on the island's manta rays. (Day 3) MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii. (Day 6)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans