Boston, Cape Cod, and Martha's Vineyard
From 10/09/2021 to 15/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
1 lunch (including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Boston (2 Nights) The Cradle of Liberty is your gateway to an Atlantic adventure filled with quiet harbour towns, lighthouses and windswept coastlines. After check-in, enjoy free time to explore Boston, before joining your Travel Director and travel companions for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Boston Sightseeing Connect with the living history of Boston this morning, joining a Local Specialist for a leisurely walk along the city's redbrick Freedom Trail. Next, brush shoulders with the intellectuals of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) touring the prestigious campus with a current student to gain insights into college life.
Day 3 - Boston - Martha's Vineyard A scenic ferry ride takes us "on island" to the summer retreat of the rich and famous, Martha's Vineyard. Join your Travel Director for a guided sightseeing tour of the island - its brightly painted cottages, colourful farmers' markets and quiet beaches, then indulge in a Regional Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 4 - Martha's Vineyard - Cape Cod (2 Nights) The bright blooms of lovely gardens beckon as we stroll through the Heritage Museum & Gardens of Sandwich, Cape Cod's oldest town. Later, 'Connect with Locals', joining the owners of a local taphouse for a private 'Be My Guest' lunch. Savour tasty seafood flavours while you gain a deeper understanding of the thriving craft beer scene on Cape Cod.
Day 5 - Cape Cod Sightseeing Visit the popular fishing port of Provincetown before embarking on a one-hour 4WD tour the sand dunes along the Cape Code National Sea Shore. Your sandy journey will take you past wispy beach grass and dune shacks where famous artists and writers were once inspired to create their art. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Perhaps take an optional whale watching cruise this afternoon or sample the local dishes of clam chowder or Portuguese kale soup for which the Cod area is so renowned.
Day 6 - Cape Cod - Newport (2 Nights) Get your fill of cranberries as you explore the largest agricultural cooperative of cranberry growers in the world. Visit area cranberry bogs, some dating back to the 1800's. Explore the region's whaling heritage and its connection to the local community next, joining a Local Specialist for an insightful visit to the New Bedford Whaling Museum. Spend the rest of the evening on your own, admiring the city's beautiful colonial-era architecture and sophisticated style.
Day 7 - Newport Sightseeing This morning, you'll enjoy your choice sightseeing with a visit to one of Newport's renowned landmarks-The Vanderbilt's Breakers Mansion, a "summer cottage" called The Elms Mansion or the International Tennis Hall of Fame, which pays tribute to the players and contributors to this sport. This afternoon, perhaps join an optional sail around Newport Harbor. Our journey through the gateway of the New World almost at its end, we join our fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - Newport - Depart Boston Dive into Culture and tread in the footsteps of pilgrims and patriots, delving into the living history of Plimoth Plantation where you will gain insights into what life was like in the original 17th-century British settlement of Plymouth Colony. Continue to Boston where your transfer will take you to Boston Logan International Airport or consider extending your stay. Sightseeing Highlights VISIT Boston, MIT, Plimoth Plantation, Sandwich Museum & Gardens, Provincetown, Martha's Vineyard, Newport
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.