Pioneer Adventures of the Old West
From 18/04/2021 to 03/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sun 18 2021 to Apr Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,225*
May Sun 16 2021 to May Sun 23 2021AvailableFrom$3,675*
May Sun 23 2021 to May Sun 30 2021AvailableFrom$3,775*
Jun Sun 13 2021 to Jun Sun 20 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
Jun Sun 20 2021 to Jun Sun 27 2021AvailableFrom$3,825*
Jul Sun 04 2021 to Jul Sun 11 2021AvailableFrom$3,825*
Jul Sun 18 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,795*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Phoenix - Scottsdale Howdy folks! Saddle up for a ride from Phoenix to Scottsdale, spending the afternoon at leisure before your journey kicks off with an evening shindig to meet your new travel partners.
Day 2 - Scottsdale - Sedona - Williams Your trek through America's frontier history begins in the Sonoran Desert. Stampede through the luminous orange and red landscapes of Sedona for your choice sightseeing, traversing Red Rock Country by jeep or Red Rock Magic Trolley. Then, it's on through Oak Creek Canyon to the historic railroad town of Williams, where we'll 'Connect with Locals' and enjoy a 'Be My Guest' dinner hosted by the mayor, John Moore.
Day 3 - Williams - Grand Canyon Railway - Grand Canyon National Park Cut dirt and board your train to the Grand Canyon for some 'Family Fun', passing the vanilla-scented Ponderosa Pines and through the Kaibab National Forest. Tales of Old West legends are brought back to life as they travel with you along the rugged landscapes. We arrive at the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Walk the rim and learn from a Local Specialist how this extraordinary feat of nature developed over the past 40 million years.
Day 4 - Grand Canyon National Park - Monument Valley - Lake Powell (2 Nights) Start your historic passage to Navajo country with a mesmerising sunrise over the Grand Canyon. Trace the Desert View Drive route toward Cameron Trading Post in search of traditional Native American crafts and the taste of traditional fry bread. We board our open-air vehicle, bouncing past the imposing mesas and buttes rising up from Monument Valley's red valley floor toward a lakeside resort tucked into the red rock at the scenic family holiday hotspot of Lake Powell.
Day 5 - Lake Powell Free Time Even cowboys need a day off now and then, but if you're at a loose end, choose to take an optional float down the Colorado River, cruise on Lake Power to Antelope Canyon, or spend the day learning how to wakeboard, kayak or zip around Lake Powell on a ski tube.
Day 6 - Lake Powell - Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks (2 Nights) Polish those chaps for a ride toward Zion Canyon, tracing yet another great natural triumph by park shuttle or on foot. Bundle up your brood for a quick hike to the Emerald Pools - the lush landscape a veritable oasis for pioneers traversing the desert just days before. Drive the scenic Mount Carmel Highway admiring the sweeping views of waterfalls and slick rocks, watching out for more spectacular formations like the Great Arch of Zion and the distinctive Checkerboard Mesa. The red-orange-pink hued hoodoos of Bryce Canyon are your final stop for today.
Day 7 - Bryce Canyon National Park Sightseeing Take your seat in an amphitheatre of tall sandstone spires-the same vantage point Paiute Indians used to admire the colourful carvings of Mother Nature by day, by night, winter and summer centuries ago. Explore the rim of Bryce Canyon, before spending the afternoon at leisure to blaze your own trail. Our adventure through the Old West almost at its end, we get gussied up for a Western Farewell hoedown filled with good food and fun.
Day 8 - Bryce Canyon National Park - Depart Las Vegas Hoodoos to our back and high-living ahead, we depart on the last leg of our journey to Las Vegas, through the scenic Virgin River Gorge. A transfer will take you to Las Vegas International Airport, or if you're extending you stay, to the Tropicana Las Vegas. Y'all come back now, y'hear? Sightseeing Highlights SCENIC DRIVE through Oak Creek Canyon, Desert View Drive in Arizona, Mount Carmel Highway ICONIC TRAIN journey aboard the historic Grand Canyon Railway VISIT Sedona, Grand Canyon National Park, Historic Cameron Trading Post, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.