Five Epic National Parks
From 20/09/2021 to 19/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Jackson (2 Nights) Your journey through the Old West and epic national landmarks begins in the intrepid adventurer's town of Jackson. Check in to your hotel and enjoy an afternoon at leisure before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Jackson Sightseeing Begin your journey with breakfast in Jackson before you head out to your first national park. The dazzling natural wonders of the Grand Teton National Park take centre stage today as you float down the Snake River^. Keeping a keen eye out for moose and grizzly bears amidst the pine-clad river banks as well as the beautiful views the park has to offer. This evening, return back to Jackson and indulge in a Regional Dinner.
Day 3 - Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - West Yellowstone (2 Nights) Explore the alpine landscapes of Grand Teton National Park keeping your camera at hand to capture the mountain meadows and towering peaks that provide a picturesque backdrop for today's drive to West Yellowstone, the gateway to the world's oldest national park and a boon for outdoors enthusiasts of all ages.
Day 4 - Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing Journey to Yellowstone, the America's first national park, where you'll encounter a geothermal wonderland of spouting geysers, bubbling mudpots and turquoise hot springs. Pay a visit to Old Faithful, watching as its waters arc high into the air, and try to spot the park's resident bison, grizzlies and elk as you navigate passes and valleys during this full day of sightseeing.
Day 5 - West Yellowstone - Salt Lake City Travel south to Utah's capital, the centre of the Mormon religion. Delve into history at the Salt Lake City Temple Square and take this time to explore at your leisure. This evening, join your fellow travellers at the Garden Restaurant to enjoy a regional dinner.
Day 6 - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park The eerie hoodoo landscapes of Bryce Canyon are our first stop today. Admire its fairytale castles, cathedrals and secret hideaways amidst an amphitheatre of rusty red limestone spires. We'll continue to Zion National Park with its towering cream, pink and red cliffs and unusual biodiversity.
Day 7 - Zion National Park - Williams (2 Nights) Prior to starting your day, enjoy yourself breakfast at your hotel. Then, head on a tram ride through Zion Canyon, against the backdrop of soaring canyon walls and along the Virgin River, delving into some of the park's most treasured spots. We continue to the historic railroad town of Williams, stopping en route at Cameron Trading Post to browse local Navajo handicrafts and perhaps taste some traditional fry bread.
Day 8 - Grand Canyon National Park Sightseeing Embark on the ride of a lifetime, boarding the Grand Canyon Railway from Williams to the South Rim of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Visit Grand Canyon National Park and learn how this extraordinary feat of nature developed over the past 40 million years. This evening, we return to Williams and enjoy a special 'Be My Guest' dinner at South Rims Beer & Wine. A former Route 66 service station featuring local craft beers, Arizona wines, and arguably the best food in Williams.
Day 9 - Williams - Depart Las Vegas Slice through desert landscapes bound for the desert playground of Las Vegas where you will be transferred to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or consider extending your stay. Sightseeing Highlights CRUISE down the Snake River on a float trip ICONIC TRAIN ride to the heart of stunning Grand Canyon National Park VISIT Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Williams, Grand Canyon, Cameron Trading Post CONNECT WITH LOCALS Enjoy dinner at South Rims Wine & Beer Garage, a former Route 66 service station featuring local craft beers, Arizona wines, and arguably the best food in Williams. (Day 8)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans