Scenic Seattle, Portland and Oregon Coast
From 15/05/2021 to 25/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 15 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$4,075*
May Sat 29 2021 to Jun Sat 05 2021AvailableFrom$4,548*
Jun Sat 19 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$4,628*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$4,655*
Aug Sat 14 2021 to Aug Sat 21 2021AvailableFrom$4,655*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$4,655*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,655*
7 full breakfasts.
2 lunches (including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Seattle (2 Nights) Welcome to Seattle, named the Emerald City due to its lush evergreen forests. Relax after your journey or explore on your terms before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Seattle This morning enjoy an orientation of Seattle and get your 'fix' on a guided tour of the Starbucks Reserve Roastery including a coffee seminar, 'Dive into Culture' with a brewing demonstration along with a step by step coffee tasting. Head on towards Pike Place Market, where the fish fly low from one fishmonger's hands to the next. Explore on your own to become a market insider experiencing the sights, sounds and flavours of this historic 100+ year old landmark. Enjoy your choice of sightseeing this afternoon. Choose between a self-guided visit of the famous Seattle Space Needle or the beautiful Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit.
Day 3 - Seattle - Olympic National Park - Olympic National Forest Today you say goodbye to Seattle. Next you'll head through the diverse terrain of the Olympic Peninsula (bordered by mountains, ocean, strait, and canal) to explore the lush Olympic National Park -- stopping at the gorgeous fresh-water Lake Crescent, and then into Hoh Rain Forest to trek to the eerie "Hall of Mosses", and the wild and windswept beaches of the Western Olympic Peninsula. Later, we head to Olympic National Forest to the Lake Quinault Lodge and meet a Local Specialist, historian and storyteller who will share the tribal legends of the Quinault nation. Board the Bainbridge Island Ferry and journey across the Puget Sound.
Day 4 - Olympic National Forest - Astoria This morning you'll drive down to have your 'Dive Into Culture' moment and take a step back in time in historic Astoria, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains. You'll visit Astoria Column where you can climb the stairs for a view ("built in 1926 to celebrate the discovery, exploration, and settlement of the West"). You'll board a restored street car for a ride on the Astoria Riverfront Trolley. The historic journey continues during a docent-led tour of the Columbia River Maritime Museum, which shares the stories of the legendary Columbia River Bar, one of the most dangerous passages in the world.
Day 5 - Astoria - Newport We start the day with a drive down the coast to Newport. Today you will join a Local Specialist on-board an included nature cruise to spot local sea life and marine birds. After you will explore the unique and engaging Oregon Coast Aquarium that allows for an immersive experience and promotes ocean education and conservation in the Pacific Northwest.
Day 6 - Newport - Willammette Valley - Portland We depart Newport today to head towards the Willamette Valley where our first stop will be at the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum. After, we'll take a side trip to Oregon's wine country and 'Connect With Locals' over an exclusive 'Be My Guest' gourmet lunch with the area's signature Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley. Next we head to Portland where we have an orientation tour of the city before joining a Local Specialist for a food walking tour that expertly showcases the unique and quirky city through delicous, magically creative bites as you delve into the history and importance of the Pearl District. Formerly occupied by warehouses, this revamped district of the city is now a vibrant centre for art galleries and stylish bars.
Day 7 - Portland - Columbia River Gorge Sightseeing This morning, we'll embark on a full-day sightseeing trip to Columbia River Gorge. Nothing will prepare you for the incredible scenic beauty that will unfold along this journey as you follow the historic Columbia River Highway. Waterfalls cascade from basalt cliffs lining the road and the views from Crown Point are simply spectacular. You'll have some free time in Hood River for lunch and a stop along the famed "Fruit Loop" which sells farm produce and artisan food. We continue to Timberline Lodge, located on the slopes of Mt. Hood (weather permitting). Later enjoy a Farewell Dinner back in Portland with your travel colleagues.
Day 8 - Portland Say goodbye to Portland as you take your transfer to the airport. Or perhaps extend your stay to enjoy more of the the city. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR in Seattle, Portland CRUISE along Puget Sound via ferry SCENIC DRIVE along Columbia River Highway, Olympic Peninsula ORIENTATION in Newport, Seaside, Astoria VIEW Mt Hood, Puget Sound, Oregon Coast, Washington Coast, Mt Rainier VISIT Seattle, Starbucks Reserve Roastery Space Needle or Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pike Place Market, Portland, Olympic Peninsula, Olympic National Park, Astoria, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Newport, Timberline Lodge, Hood River, Multnomah Falls
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.