Best of Hawaii First Class
From 12/10/2021 to 12/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Tue 12 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021Sold OutFrom$5,865*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021Sold OutFrom$5,865*
Oct Tue 19 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021Sold OutFrom$5,865*
Oct Fri 22 2021 to Oct Sun 31 2021Sold OutFrom$5,717*
Oct Fri 29 2021 to Nov Sun 07 2021Sold OutFrom$5,717*
Nov Tue 02 2021 to Nov Thu 11 2021Sold OutFrom$5,717*
Nov Fri 26 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021Sold OutFrom$5,816*
Dec Fri 03 2021 to Dec Sun 12 2021Sold OutFrom$5,816*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1.
A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers.
Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (4 Nights) Bask in the generous Aloha Spirit as you embark on an enriching encounter with the best that Hawaii has to offer. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a Welcome Reception to kick-start your Hawaii holiday.
Day 2 - Oahu Sightseeing Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.
Day 3 - Honolulu Free Time You're free to explore Honolulu on your terms today. Learn how to surf, relax on the beach or consider one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight embrace laid back island living and join your travel companions for a dinner featuring a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and local fare.
Day 4 - Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing Today, we will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building.
Day 5 - Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights) The Big Island of Hawaii beckons this morning. A flight and transfer brings us to the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona where we enjoy an orientation tour before setting off to explore Kona's famous coffee culture. Visit a coffee plantation with a Local Specialist, then check in to your oceanside resort where another Local Specialist will join you for an exploration of the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center. This evening, enjoy sumptuous island flavours at Rays on the Bay against the enchanting backdrop of the Pacific at sunset.
Day 6 - Kona Free Time Wake to the soothing sounds of the sea and spend the day exploring The Big Island on your terms - relax by the pool or go in search of Hawaii's tastiest 'Ono Grinds.
Day 7 - Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kahului - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights) Journey to Punalu'u Beach Park famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green seat turtles. Then we'll travel to visit UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see the world's largest volcano. Our brush with the smouldering depths of Big Island not quite complete, we enjoy lunch at a historic plantation. We'll board a flight to Maui where we spend the next three nights in our beachfront resort located at magnificent Kaanapali Beach.
Day 8 - Maui Sightseeing Delve into the depths of an underwater wonderland revealed by the passionate conservation naturalists at Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of tropical fish. Fresh local produce and hearty Polynesian hospitality are served in abundance when we 'Connect with the Locals' for a traditional 'Be My Guest' lunch providing insights into the island's sustainable agricultural industry and 'Make a Difference'.
Day 9 - Maui Free Time Immerse yourself in the sensual surroundings of Maui's tropical landscapes. This evening, don your lei and sashay your way into a lively Hawaiian Luau and Farewell Dinner, featuring a traditional feast and tropical cocktails.
Day 10 - Depart Maui Bid a fond a hui hou... until we meet again to Hawaii and take a transfer to Kahului Airport or extend your stay in Maui. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-Kona SEE the powerful Ocean waves of the North Shore of Oahu VISIT Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui CONNECT WITH LOCALS Enjoy an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch. (Day 8) LOCAL SPECIALIST Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour and see a special presentation on the island's manta rays. (Day 5) MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii. (Day 8)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans