Hawaiian Explorer First Class
From 14/10/2021 to 12/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Thu 14 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021Sold OutFrom$4,989*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021Sold OutFrom$4,989*
Oct Thu 21 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021Sold OutFrom$4,989*
Oct Sun 24 2021 to Oct Sun 31 2021Sold OutFrom$4,865*
Oct Sun 31 2021 to Nov Sun 07 2021Sold OutFrom$4,865*
Nov Thu 04 2021 to Nov Thu 11 2021Sold OutFrom$4,865*
Nov Sun 28 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021Sold OutFrom$4,948*
Dec Sun 05 2021 to Dec Sun 12 2021Sold OutFrom$4,948*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1.
A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers.
Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (2 Nights) Ease into the warm embrace of Hawaii's Aloha spirit, donning a flower lei on arrival to kick-start your love affair with the Pacific islands. Explore the golden beaches of Waikiki before gathering for a Hawaiian-style Welcome Reception with your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening.
Day 2 - Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing Today we visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building before spending the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Day 3 - Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights) We fly to the Big Island of Hawaii, embarking on an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the tropical playground of Hawaiian royalty. Join a Local Specialist at a coffee plantation for an insider perspective into Kona's coffee culture. Return to the coast and check in to your ocean-side resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist who will accompany us to the Manta Ray Learning Center. Gain insights into these graceful marine creatures before enjoying rich island flavours at the hotel's Rays on the Bay.
Day 4 - Kona Free Time Wake to the sound of the sea and embrace your outdoor adventurer for an invigorating day at leisure to explore the natural wonderland of The Big Island on your own.
Day 5 - Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kahului - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights) The fiery, fierce crust of Hawaii's volcanic landscape beckons this morning, but not before a brief stop at the southernmost bakery in the United States for a malasada or two perhaps. We'll then stop at Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green seat turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Next we'll visit the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, visit Thurston Lava Tube and learn about the geology of the islands. Indulge in local Pacific flavours during lunch at a historic plantation. We board our flight to Maui this evening and check in to our beachfront resort at Kaanapali Beach.
Day 6 - Maui Sightseeing Our first full day in the Valley Isle sees us meet the conservation naturalists of the Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of vibrant tropical fish. Delve into the island's sustainable agricultural practices and 'Make a Difference' next. Visit a local, sustainable farm and 'Connect with Locals' enjoying a 'Be My Guest' lunch with wine, including Hawaiian specialities made with the freshest local ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, take a gentle stroll to nearby Whalers Village or venture into old town Lahaina to dine at one of the many restaurants.
Day 7 - Maui Free Time Indulge in a full day on your terms to do as little or as much as you want in paradise. Rise before dawn and journey up the summit of Haleakal? or live your passions, exploring art, culture and heritage in picturesque surrounds. Give yourself permission to connect with your surroundings without worrying about a thing. This evening, celebrate a soul-stirring encounter with Hawaii, joining your travel companions for a lively Luau and Farewell Dinner featuring tropical cocktails and the sounds of old Hawaii.
Day 8 - Depart Maui For now it's time to say a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Kahului Airport or consider extending your stay in Maui. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-Kona SEE magnificent Manta Rays in Keauhou Bay and dine oceanside. VISIT Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui CONNECT WITH LOCALS Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch. (Day 6) LOCAL SPECIALIST Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour and see a special presentation on the island's manta rays. (Day 3) MAKE A DIFFERENCE Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii. (Day 6)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans