California's Great National Parks
From 08/05/2021 to 16/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 08 2021 to May Sat 15 2021AvailableFrom$4,524*
May Sat 15 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sat 05 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sat 12 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Jun Sat 26 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021Sold OutFrom$4,682*
Jul Sat 17 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Aug Sat 07 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021AvailableFrom$4,660*
Aug Sat 21 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$4,714*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,682*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$4,660*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$3,975*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Las Vegas Begin your exploration of California's national parks in Las Vegas. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception at The LINQ. In the evening you will find yourself soaring 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel.
Day 2 - Las Vegas - Death Valley National Park - Mammoth Lakes Immerse yourself in the solitude and desolation of Death Valley-UNESCO World Heritage Site and barren, yet unexpectedly lively land of extremes which we will have an opportunity to explore for part of today. Admire scenic views of the undulating rocky landscape at Zabriskie Point and learn about the valley's unique geological features, history and intriguing weather patterns. Descend below sea level to the Badwater Basin. After lunch at 1849 Buffet at The Ranch at Death Valley, we continue through the desert landscape of Death Valley ascending to Mammoth Lakes, our home for the night.
Day 3 - Mammoth Lakes - Yosemite National Park (2 Nights) Take a scenic Gondola ride to the peak of Mammoth Mountain and enjoy the stunning views while you enjoy a tasty breakfast. Touch the clouds through the Tioga Pass (seasonal) and enter the UNESCO-listed Yosemite National Park. Driving past Tenaya Lake and Tuolumne Meadows, we journey to Yosemite Valley where we'll embark on a special valley floor tour. View Yosemite Valley's El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and Bridal Veil Falls. Our 'Stay with a Story' tonight exudes a cosy, ski-lodge atmosphere and is located just a stone's throw from Yosemite Falls.
Day 4 - Yosemite Free Time Explore the Yosemite National Park today, famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees and grand meadows, there is plenty to explore here. Join a Local Specialist Park Ranger to delve into the natural history, flora and fauna, and people who found sanctuary in these tranquil emerald-green surrounds over the centuries. Our tour takes us out to view Yosemite Valley's El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and Bridal Veil Falls. The rest of the day is free to go for a walk or hike and take in the breathtaking beauty of Yosemite.
Day 5 - Yosemite National Park - Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks (2 Nights) Stretch your legs in Kings Canyon and gaze towards the sky as you greet the giant boughs of General Grant Tree Enjoy a birds-eye view of the Kings Canyon before you continue along the Majestic Mountain Loop. Towering redwood trunks frame your journey to Sequoia National Park, where we'll spend the night in our 'Stay with a Story' surrounded by forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Spend the evening gazing upwards at the star-spangled sky as a naturalist and Local Specialist guides you through the constellations.
Day 6 - Sequoia National Park Excursion Tread in the footsteps of giants, walking beneath the soaring sequoia canopy to see first-hand the world's largest living tree, General Sherman. Learn about the Giant Forest and its history during a stop at the Giant Forest Museum, then enjoy a leisurely walk along the Big Trees Trail, connecting with the invigorating natural surrounds. Immerse yourself in the pioneer history of the Old West, joining a living-history reenactor and Local Specialist for a barbecue lunch and stories of early life in the mountains. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the park on your terms, using the complimentary shuttle system (seasonal).
Day 7 - Sequoia National Park - Los Angeles Travel to Los Angeles, where you'll stroll down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, considered America's epicenter of luxury, fashion and lifestyle. As our invigorating encounter with California's epic natural beauty comes to an end, we join your Travel Director and newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - Depart Los Angeles After our tremendous journey through California's national parks, the time has come for us to say goodbye. Prepare to leave Los Angeles and take your transfer to Los Angeles International Airport or consider extending your stay. Sightseeing Highlights SEE General Grant Tree in King's Canyon National Park, General Sherman, Sequoia National Park, El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridal Veil Falls, Badwater Basin in Death Valley VISIT Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Mammoth Lakes, Death Valley National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.