Washington, D.C., Niagara Falls & N.Y.C. - Classic Group, 2021
New York City
From 04/09/2021 to 17/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sun 12 2021Sold OutFrom$4,510*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021availableFrom$4,510*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sun 26 2021availableFrom$4,510*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sun 17 2021availableFrom$4,251*
Washington DC: Join your Travel Director and meet fellow guests at a private Welcome Dinner with drinks at 18:00.
Harrisburg: You will enjoy a Dinner with wine at a local restaurant in Harrisburg.
New York: A lively Celebration Dinner this evening concludes your journey.
Join your fellow travellers at Bond 45, an iconic Italian kitchen and bar.
Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
Gettysburg: Your Local Expert will reveal it all at the site of one of the Civil War's most pivotal battles.
Finger Lakes: Become a student aboard the MV Teal as you engage in Floating Classroom activities run by the non-profit Discover Cayuga Lake.
Experienced educators will provide narration and hands-on ecology lessons as you participate in this scenic eco-tour on the Finger Lakes' longest lake.
: In the morning, learn about the proud heritage of a nation.
View the White House, striking Washington Monument, and sprawling National Mall.
Corning: Make your way to the Corning Museum of Glass, where you can learn about the art, history, culture, technology, science, craft, and design that tells the riveting story of the museum's single material, glass.
Sandblast your own keepsake before watching master artisans at work.
Niagara Falls: This afternoon witness the falls in a new light from below and behind, as you descend 150ft (46 meters) by elevator to observe the phenomenon.
Finger Lakes: Pay a special visit to the Three Brothers Wineries and Estates near Seneca Lake, featuring wineries, a microbrewery, Slushie Hut and Cafe all focused on local sustainability.
New York: For a full view of this monumental city, ascend to the Top of the Rock – the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Building – for a sweeping view of the skyscrapers, parks, rivers and urban canyons that make up the teeming isle of Manhattan.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times.
If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Day Day 1 - A Monumental Time in Washington, D.C. Welcome to Washington, D.C., the nation's capital and a haven for history and art buffs alike. On arrival at the airport, your transfer will take you to your luxurious hotel, proclaimed by President Truman to be Washington, D.C.'s ‘Second Best Address’, after the White House. At 18:00 join your Travel Director and meet fellow guests at a private Welcome Dinner with drinks, based at your hotel.(Dinner with Wine)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans