Boston, Cape Cod & The Islands 2021 Classic Group
From 08/10/2021 to 15/10/2021
: Our Well-Being Directors take a proactive approach to your welfare ensuring all well-being regulations are met (available on tours with 20 or more guests).
: Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxurious, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards.
Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
: Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
: We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues.
: Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
Boston: At 18:00, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Dinner with wine and an opportunity to mingle with fellow guests.
Martha's Vineyard: Tonight's Sea-to-Table Highlight Dinner at Bettini Restaurant is sure to delight with the season’s freshest offerings from local farms, fishing boats, foragers and markets.
Newport: Meet your new friends in the evening for a seafood Celebration Dinner with wine, where you can share the highlights of your trip while savouring a freshly prepared meal.
Dining Summary: 7 Breakfast (B), and 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)Boston: Join your Travel Director as they guide you along the Freedom Trail, a route that leads you through historically significant sites in the city.
Plymouth: Visit Pilgrim Hall Museum, the oldest continuously operating public museum in the country and America’s museum of Pilgrim possessions.
Meet a direct descendant of the Mayflower party that landed on America's shores in 1620 and hear their family stories.
Sandwich: Get an up-close look at the techniques of the English and Irish glassmakers at the Sandwich Glass Museum.
Cape Cod: Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore and see the pristine sandy stretches and blue water.
Martha's Vineyard: Visit Oak Bluffs and its ‘gingerbread cottages' as you tour the island.
Plymouth: Further your knowledge on the struggles the early settlers faced at the Plimoth Patuxet Musem.
This living memorial is dedicated to the Pilgrim Fathers and historical education of the public on how early settlers lived, expanded their settlements and interacted with their environment and the Wampanoag People.
Newport: Explore in nautical style onboard the Adirondack II, an 80-foot (24-metre) schooner, as you cruise around the coastline.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
From time to time, your Travel Director will delight you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times.
If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Day Day 1 - Boston, the Cradle of Liberty Welcome to Boston, described by many as the most European city in the U.S., you can expect a thriving art scene, delicious variety of seafood delicacies and plenty of charm. On arrival, you'll transfer from Boston Logan International Airport to your downtown hotel, the Hyatt Regency Boston. You are just steps from Boston's most desirable area-attractions such as the Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, and Boston's famous shopping destination, Newbury Street. A 10-to-15 minute walk will bring you to the South End, Back Bay or the Charles River Esplanade. At 18:00, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Dinner with wine and an opportunity to mingle with fellow guests.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans