From 14/03/2021 to 17/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sun 14 2021 to Mar Sun 21 2021AvailableFrom$3,150*
Apr Sun 18 2021 to Apr Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,750*
May Sun 02 2021 to May Sun 09 2021AvailableFrom$3,875*
May Sun 09 2021 to May Sun 16 2021AvailableFrom$3,895*
Jun Sun 20 2021 to Jun Sun 27 2021AvailableFrom$3,995*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Las Vegas The dazzling lights of Las Vegas set the tone for an unforgettable encounter with some of America's most iconic natural sights-a soul-stirring array of canyons, mesas and rocky cliffs. This evening meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and then soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel. With sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and The Strip you'll see all the glitz and glamour of Sin City.
Day 2 - Las Vegas - Grand Canyon National Park Say goodbye to Vegas and journey east to Grand Canyon National Park. We hit the "Mother Road" as we journey past fifties-style diners, motels and general stores - colourful highlights on a journey that will take you through stunning desert landscapes. From the iconic to the unexpected, the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon is beyond anything you could have ever imagined. Meet your Local Specialist who will share insights into the canyon's geological marvels. Watch how the light plays on its layered cliffs, revealing a different story at every vantage point. Later, take a mental snapshot as you watch a mesmerising sunset over one of the world's seven natural wonders - its grandeur lingering far longer in our minds than the fading light glinting off its ancient rock-face.
Day 3 - Grand Canyon National Park - Sedona This morning opt for a birds-eye view of the grandeur of the Grand Canyon on a helicopter or fixed-wing flight over the canyon. Heading south take in Arizona's most scenic drive along Oak Creek Canyon, before arriving in stunning Sedona known for its towering red rock formations, new age movement, and popular arts scene. This evening connect with Locals over a hosted Be My Guest dinner featuring warm Arizona hospitality.
Day 4 - Sedona - Monument Valley - Lake Powell (2 Nights) Today we venture to the badlands of the Painted Desert en route to Monument Valley. On the way, stop at Cameron Trading Post to browse through Navajo handicrafts and perhaps a taste of traditional fry bread. We'll board open-air vehicles, passing mesas and iconic rock formations that rise up from the red valley floor. We arrive on the shores of glittering Lake Powell next, surrounded by the rusty red walls of Glen Canyon.
Day 5 - Lake Powell Free Time Enjoy a day to indulge your inner adventurer at Lake Powell. In the morning consider embarking on an optional raft experience^ down one of the prettiest sections of the Colorado River. This afternoon enjoy an included lunch followed by a visit to one of the most photographed spots in the Southwest, Horseshoe Bend. Conclude the day with an optional scenic cruise on the lake, visiting exquisite Antelope Canyon.
Day 6 - Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park (2 Nights) Continue your journey to the mesmerising pink, orange and red spires of Bryce Canyon National Park. Witness first-hand the eerie pillars that rise up from the desert floor - the world's largest collection of hoodoos that have eroded over millions of years. Keep a keen eye for one of the park's rare bristlecone pines, the longest-living trees known to man, then travel to Zion National Park, where we'll spend the next two nights.
Day 7 - Zion National Park Free Time A full day with the freedom to explore Zion National Park and take the same paths once travelled by America's early pioneers and Native Americans. Admire the graceful slot canyons, towering cliffs and jaw-dropping monoliths, all carved out over 200 million years from the orange sandstone. Stretch your legs on a leisurely stroll along the Virgin River from the Temple of Sinawava to the start of the Zion Narrows, or hike up to the three Emerald Pools. See if you can spot the park's resident Peregrine falcons, California condors and Bald eagles, or join a park ranger to learn more about the inhabitants who live there. This evening, share your adventures with your travel companions at a festive Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 - Zion National Park - Depart Las Vegas Head west and wind along the interstate that skirts the Virgin River Gorge traversing the vast arid expanses of the Mojave Desert. A transfer is provided to Las Vegas International Airport and to Harrah's Las Vegas if you'd like to extend your stay. Sightseeing Highlights SCENIC DRIVE Through Oak Creek Canyon, in Monument Valley, along a portion of Route 66 SEE glittering Lake Powell VISIT Grand Canyon, Sedona, Bryce National Park, Zion National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.