5 Night Whitsundays Stay & Sail Getaway
at Whitsunday Vista Holiday Apartments
The resort is the perfect stepping off point for the magnificent Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef - one of the seven natural wonders of the world. All suites and apartments are fully self contained with private balconies showcasing spectacular views of the Coral Sea, so you can soak up beautiful ocean views and breathtaking sunsets.
Whitsundays Sailing AdventureDay 1
Tongarra Whitsundays tour departs from Coral Sea Marina Resort at 14:30. Enjoy a beautiful sunset sail out to the Whitsunday Islands and get to know your new friends. A freshly home-cooked meal will be provided while you socialise on the front deck with a few drinks before sleeping under the stars (or in a cabin, if you wish).Day 2
Wake up next to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef amongst our beautiful marine and coral life. If you are into water sports, try our customised banana boat with your friends.Day 3
Enjoy one last snorkel and a banana boat ride and sail your way back into Airlie Beach across the beautiful Whitsunday passage for a midday return.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Sailing Adventure departs Wednesdays until December 2021, and departs Mondays, Wednesday & Saturdays in January and February 2022.
- **Sailing Adventure is only available for 18 - 35 year olds.
- Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 21 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.