Departure dates & prices
May Wed 05 2021 to May Sun 16 2021From$2,979*
Jun Wed 02 2021 to Jun Sun 13 2021From$3,620*
Jul Wed 07 2021 to Jul Sun 18 2021From$3,890*
Jul Wed 21 2021 to Aug Sun 01 2021From$3,890*
Aug Wed 04 2021 to Aug Sun 15 2021From$3,449*
Sep Wed 08 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021From$3,299*
Day 1 - London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands (or join in Amsterdam)
Meet the crew in London, stock up on snacks and whip out the AUX cord. First stop: Amsterdam. Rather meet us there? No dramas! Get to know the who’s who of the group at tonight’s included dinner. Cheers to 12 days of adventures with this mixed bunch!
Day 2 - Amsterdam
This is your day, your way. Check out the likes of the Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument. For the culture fiends – delve a bit deeper with a visit to the Anne Frank House (make sure you book in advance!) or the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum. Or get yourself a set of wheels and explore Amsterdam's iconic canals, bridges and parks on an optional bike tour. This place is a foodie’s wet dream – so you’ll have no trouble finding some good eats for dinner. Then there’s an option to experience a show in the Red Light district. Or for a more local vibe – head to a canal-side wine bar or brewery.
Day 3 - Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
Next up? A country where beer is officially considered an essential food group (right next to sausage and sauerkraut). Heidelberg is all about hilltop ruins, cobblestoned old quarters and fairytale bridges. Get your bearings on a stroll with your Trip Leader, then the rest of the afternoon is up to you. Take the cable car up to the Palace for some unbeliEVABLE views. Or find a local haunt to chow down on a head-sized pork knuckle – this is Germany after all.
Day 4 - Heidelberg to Munich
Plug ‘Munich’ into the GPS – we’re rolling into the capital of Bavaria today. Kick things off with a walking tour then it’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: an appropriate occasion to wear lederhosen. Head to the 428-year-old Hofbräuhaus for a royal Happy Hour experience or find the Chinese beer garden (or any beer garden for that matter) for a stein-sesh with your trip mates. Prost!
Day 5 - Munich to Venice, Italy
You know it as The Floating City, but this place is actually sinking (slowly). Check out the usual suspects on a walking tour with our Trip Leader – ticking off the likes of St Mark's Square, Doge’s Palace and Accademia Bridge. Then: an included gondola ride along the Grand Canal awaits! Dinner tonight is on you, what delicious carb-laden Italian meal have you been dying to try? Order two.
Day 6 - Venice to Rome
Hear that? It’s la bella Roma calling your name. Dump your stuff at the hotel and prepare for a walking tour to end all walking tours. Pass by the Pantheon, throw our two cents in the Trevi Fountain, sit on the Spanish Steps and check out the mighty Colosseum – getting the scoop on allllllll the ancient history as we go. You're in Disneyland for foodies, so you know dinner tonight is gonna’ be good.
Day 7 - Rome
Time to live out your Eat. Pray. Love. fantasies – today is all about Vespas, espresso, two-cheeked kisses and pizza (the way it’s supposed to taste). There’s an optional guided tour of Vatican City on the cards, if that’s your thing. Or head up to Capitoline Hill for awesome views of the Roman Forum and Colosseum. Feeling something a bit more relaxed? Do as the locals do and indulge in a little dolce far niente (delicious idleness) at a local cafe or piazza. Tonight, shake out those fat pants for round two and hunt down a local restaurant for dinner. Thought you’d tried all the gelato flavours? Head to Fatamorgana – and think again.
Day 8 - Rome to Florence
Florence has more stories than Bilbo Baggins, more culture than a London hipster, AND it gave the world David (the massive marble naked guy FYI). We’ll get the lay of the land on an in-depth walking tour with a local guide. Then: it’s time tuck into some of that hearty Tuscan cuisine you’ve been dreaming about at tonight’s included dinner. Make room for another scoop (or two) of the good stuff and stroll around the Arno River at sunset. This is what you came for.
Day 9 - Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
Order one more espresso in poor Italian (hey, you tried!) – we’re off to Lucerne after breakfast. Glue your schnoz to the coach window as we wind our way into the heart of the Swiss Alps – cue epic landscapes. Later, check out the lake, Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Glacier Gardens and Hofkirche on a walking tour. Then: the rest of the day is 100% up to you. See if you can find the lion in the wall. Or settle in for some alpine specialties and in-house brews at Rathaus Brauerei.
Day 10 - Lucerne to Paris, France
The home of Coco Chanel, the Mona Lisa and world’s craziest roundabout – Paris deserves its rep as the European capital for all things culture, fashion and bloody good food. Get to know the City of Love with a driving tour – ticking off heavyweights like the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées. Then: you’re free to explore this iconic city on your own.
Day 11 - Paris
Don’t be alarmed, but this is your last day on tour. So make every second count. Create a solid dent in your bucket list with a visit to the Louvre (get your tix in advance!). Flash some plastic along the Champs Elysées. Or discover the hidden back-streets lined with quaint Parisian cafés and patisseries. Walking not your thing? Get a set of wheels with an optional bike tour. Or jump aboard an optional river cruise down the Seine. Tonight, dress to impress for an optional cabaret show. Or head up the Montparnasse observation tower to see why they call this place the City of Lights. Then, give this trip the sendoff it deserves at tonight’s included dinner – we’re not crying, you are.
Day 12 - Paris to London, England
After breakfast it’s time to hit the road back to LDN. Swap those numbers and say your goodbyes. Who said the good times have to end? Pull up Skyscanner and keep the adventure going. We’re with you!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.