Pacific Northwest Trail (From June 2021)(Twin Room,Start San Francisco, End Seattle)
From 01/06/2021 to 07/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Tue 01 2021 to Jun Tue 08 2021AvailableFrom$2,685*
Jun Tue 22 2021 to Jun Tue 29 2021AvailableFrom$2,685*
Jul Tue 06 2021 to Jul Tue 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,685*
Jul Tue 20 2021 to Jul Tue 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,685*
Jul Tue 27 2021 to Aug Tue 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,825*
Aug Tue 10 2021 to Aug Tue 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,685*
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine.
You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll help you avoid the tourist traps and show you the time of your life.
Day 1 - San Francisco Welcome to California! We'll kick things off this afternoon when you meet up with your new travel crew & head out for a walking tour of Union Square, North Beach & then into Chinatown for a family-style meal on your first night together.
Day 2 - San Francisco This morning we'll jump on public transport & head to the Mission District to cast our eyes on the fantastic street art. After, the day is yours to explore this amazing city. Head up to "the Haight" to check out its hippie past and hipster present, shop in Union Square or head to Lombard St into North Beach. Tonight opt in for sunset sailing under the Golden Gate.
Day 3 - San Francisco to Portland Leaving on a jet plane this morning, we'll fly to PDX, a.k.a Portland.When we land, we're off to check out the Hipster Capital on a city tour. First up is lunch in Rose City food park, before dropping in to Powell Books, the Pearl District & Burnside Street. Sweet tooth? We'll munch on Voodoo Doughnuts & sample the famous ice cream from Salt & Straw.
Day 4 - Portland Time to head out of the city and get some fresh ocean air. A visit to Cannon Beach and picturesque Oregon Coast is the perfect place for it. Take some well deserved time to just chill out and hang with your Contiki crew. This afternoon, you'll head back into town for a night all your own. Might even be time for round 2 of those doughnuts.
Day 5 - Portland Today is yours! Whether you want to take in Oregon history with a tour of the Shanghai Tunnels, fuel your adrenaline with a jet boat ride, or take in a Sunday brunch at a popular downtown restaurant, there is something for everyone on option today. Tonight, we will regroup over a dinner at a popular local brewery, Deschutes, & talk about our adventures.
Day 6 - Portland to Seattle Grab your best plaid shirt & Doc Marten boots 'cos we're headed to Seattle, home to Amazon, Starbucks & grunge music. We'll jump on a train to get you really feeling like a local. Once you've arrived, it's time to get oriented in the Emerald City.It's time to explore the local flavours. Restaurants around here pride themselves on fresh local produce and coffee here is a religion. We'll take an included Caffe Vita roasting experience, learning about the process from bean to cup in this invigorating drink.
Day 7 - Seattle Today is your chance to walk in the footsteps of a real Seattleite, as our local guide teach you how to shop smart at the Public Market & take the perfect Instagram photo of the 'gum wall'. Tonight, we take a sunset sail in the Puget Sound & reflect on our crazy times in the Pacific Northwest.
Day 8 - Seattle Our adventures in the Pacific Northwest have come to an end! Don't forget to swap deets & start planning the reunion tour...East Coast next time? Start San Francisco Walking Tour in San Francisco Chinatown Dinner Portland Day 1 Visit Cannon Beach Portland Day 2 Deschutes Brewery & Dinner Portland to Seattle City Tour of Seattle Learn the A-Z of coffee at Caffe Vita Coffee Roasting
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.