Eastern Discovery (Start Dallas/Fort Worth - From Feb 2021)(Twin Room,Start Dallas/Fort Worth, End Miami)
From 22/02/2021 to 13/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Feb Mon 22 2021 to Mar Wed 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Apr Mon 19 2021 to Apr Wed 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
May Mon 03 2021 to May Wed 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
May Mon 31 2021 to Jun Wed 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Jun Mon 14 2021 to Jun Wed 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Jun Mon 28 2021 to Jul Wed 07 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Wed 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Wed 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Wed 04 2021AvailableFrom$2,665*
We'll get 17 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's cuisine.
You'll taste it all - from greasy burgers to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Dallas/Fort Worth to Memphis Welcome to Dallas, where the food portions are as big as the belt buckles. This morning we're headed to melodic Memphis to experience the true American South.Along the way, we'll stop at Little Rock High school, a historic site of the Civil Rights Movement. A group of nine African American students enrolled here in 1957, but were met from violent protests by segregationists, which resulted in a mothershed legal case to allow white and black students to study in the same schools. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?Feeling reflected, but still excited as can be, we'll swing on into Memphis, you'll get a city orientation of this musical city. We'll hang out in Beale Street, home of blues music, and maybe enjoy aa few Memphis Jams (a cocktail of honeyball, lime and local jams). Feeling right at home, we'll get ready for a day of adventures tomorrow.
Day 2 - Memphis Today's the day to get into the history of music your way. We'll start with a visit to Sun Studios where Elvis recorded his very first song. Want more? Why not check out Graceland, the home of the King, or the Rock and Soul Museum.
Day 3 - Memphis to New Orleans We'll say farewell to Memphis today as we head to somewhere with a meaty musical heritage of its own.This city will romance you with its soul and have you swooning over its spiritual heart - the French Quarter. The main drag culminates at Jackson Square with the iconic wrought iron balconies lining the streets. You'll be hard pressed to pick which you find more enchanting, the European/Caribbean fusion food or the non-stop jazz festival vibe. No matter which, tonight we turn up the volume and hit Bourbon Street to sample the live music and bar culture that New Orleans has to offer. This evening, why not opt for a Taste of New Orleans dinner, to taste all the melting pot of flavours this fascinating place has to offer?
Day 4 - New Orleans Now that you know New Orleans like one of the locals, it's your day to do your own thing. Stroll down Frenchmen street for the sounds of jazz and funk, head to the vast grassy oasis of the city park or check out the New Orleans museum of art for an extensive collection of gorgeous French masterpieces. Our recommendation? Head to the New Orleans school of Cooking for some classic gumbo, or experience your own Airboat adventure.
Day 5 - New Orleans to Panama City Beach via Mobile There's some coach relaxation time today, which means we're on the road again. We will be travelling though Southern Mississippi and onto Panama City Beach. Hello coastal views...Arriving in to the heat of Florida today we soak up some sun with an overnight stop at one of "The World's Most Beautiful Beaches" - Panama City Beach, testing out the hype with a dip in the clear blue waters.
Day 6 - Panama City Beach to Orlando With its white sand and aqua blue water, this beach is popular all year round with just about everyone from families to spring breakers. But all good things must come to an end, so onwards we go.Orlando was once a farming town but has since undergone a transformation into the most visited place in Florida. It is now home to the happiest place on earth, Disney World. Walt Disney's imagination was instrumental in turning this place into the fun, fantasy and amusement-loving spot that it is today. Savvy shoppers, this place has many an outlet mall just waiting for you to flex your credit card in - think rock-bottom prices on Nike, Ray-Ban, Lululemon and more - so prepare to do some serious bank balance damage.
Day 7 - Orlando How you spend today is entirely up to you. Will you be downing butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Straining your vocal chords on slides with gradients that shouldn't be legal at a water park? Or cuddling up to childhood friends like Minnie and Mickey at one of Disney World's four parks? Whatever your choice, it's sure to be a ripper of a day, and seeing as most parks also offer themed bars and clubs, it techically doesn't have to end.
Day 8 - Orlando to Miami We'll bid adieu to the happy times had in Orlando with many fun memories and Mickey Mouse memorabilia as we move onto the sweet, sweet heat of marvellous Miami.Hot, loud and fabulously flashy, Miami will knock your socks off. This character driven place has so many diverse neighbourhoods, each with their own unique culture. We'll cruise downtown, taking in the Miami Heat basketball arena and the outdoor shopping mecca, Bayside Marketplace. Why not go a little Miami Vice on a Thriller speedboat tour of the bay? After experiencing a slice of the city's Cuban side with a mouthwatering dinner tonight (on us), take a stroll down the super cool South Beach and peruse the art deco buildings and bright neon lights, finishing up with a night of dancing amidst Miami's uber fun club scene. Want to make it a night to really remember? Opt for our boat party and cruise around Miami harbour, spending your evening like a celebrity.
Day 9 - Miami You'll discover energetic Miami today with free time to do as you please. This urban tropical paradise is a fabulous place to people watch, so head down to Ocean Avenue and drink it all in. Swimming, bike riding tours or museum visits are also on the cards this afternoon. Little Havana is a must see with Cuban flavours to taste, dominoes to be played and salsa music to be danced to. Tonight, get into the nighttime vibes once again, because well, why not?
Day 10 - Depart Miami Time to say goodbye to your crew. It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. With our sun-kissed skin and eyes on the next horizon, it's time to plan our next Contiki. Peru, anyone? Memphis Visit the Legendary Sun Studios Miami Cuban dinner
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.