New York to Miami(Twin Room,Start New York City, End Miami)
From 19/04/2021 to 06/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 19 2021 to Apr Wed 28 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
May Mon 03 2021 to May Wed 12 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
May Mon 31 2021 to Jun Wed 09 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
Jun Mon 14 2021 to Jun Wed 23 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
Jun Mon 28 2021 to Jul Wed 07 2021AvailableFrom$3,920*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Wed 14 2021AvailableFrom$4,160*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Wed 28 2021AvailableFrom$4,160*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Wed 04 2021AvailableFrom$4,160*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Wed 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,160*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Sep Wed 01 2021AvailableFrom$4,160*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$5,180*
Sep Mon 27 2021 to Oct Wed 06 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Wed 27 2021AvailableFrom$4,420*
You'll be joined on this trip by an expert Trip Manager, who'll know where to find the best bagels in NYC, when to avoid the worst tourist traps in Miami and everything that's simply unmissable along the way.
They'll be your friends as well as your guides, filling you in with all the hidden histories of this fascinating country.
Day 1 - Arrive New York City Welcome to New York! After bonding this morning, we'll do some sightseeing in Manhattan and then - with your included NY subway pass - you can take off at your own pace and discover more of the ultimate big city. Otherwise, get familiar with New York's various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand. Exhausted but very content, we'll appreciate our stylish Times Square digs for the night, the boutique Moxy Hotel.
Day 2 - New York It's time to head across the bridge and get exploring Brooklyn. Made famous by Girls, Gossip Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, this borough is the real deal. Get some insight into the historical Brooklyn Heights, check out some colourful street art, and walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for views of Manhattan in all its glory. And what's a visit to Brooklyn without a slice? Get a taste of what New York is famous for (our treat) before checking out DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass for those in the know). End your day back on Manhattan by walking across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Day 3 - New York We'll head out of Manhattan this morning to the Bronx to learn about the Green Bronx Machine. A non-profit introducing initiatives into schools all around the world, to help marginalised communities. We'll take a tour and hear about the health programs that are doing so much good for the locals. This afternoon, feeling a bit more hope for humanity, there's still one bit of the city we haven't seen - Central Park. Maybe choose to see it on a bike tour, cycling past all those famous locales you've seen in so many re-watches of Friends. Perhaps get a final view over the city from the Empire State Building tonight, and toast an incredible start, but there's still plenty more to come...
Day 4 - New York to Philadelphia Well NYC, we came, we saw, we conquered. Next stop Philly! But not before a true American style diner breakfast - we're talking unlimited coffee and pancakes the size of your head.Taking the Amtrak (train) down to Philadelphia will have us arriving early afternoon. Your Trip Manager will take you on a walk through historic Philly, pointing out some of the landmarks that makes this city famous, including the LOVE Monument and the Liberty Bell, it's going to be a cracking good time. For dinner, why not try what the city is famous for - Philly Cheese steak and whoopie pies. The perfect spot for all this? Reading Terminal Market.
Day 5 - Philadelphia to Washington DC Today we head to the political capital of the USA, DC! Jumping back on the Amtrak will have us arriving in no time at all.Your Trip Manager will give you a city tour of Washington DC, pointing out the White House, Capitol Building, the Washington Monument and National Mall. After checking in to tonight's accommodation, the night is yours - dinner, drinks, whatever you please!
Day 6 - Washington DC A full free day in DC to do it your way is upon you. Whether that means strolling the National Mall, exploring the Smithsonian, kayaking on the Potomac (look out for dolphins) or checking out Union St Market.Our recommendation? Lunch at the fish markets. Get a taste of the city's finest seafood- and trust us, it's good - the same way the locals do.Tonight's dinner is a nod to the city's history, and the perfect opportunity to reunite with the group and hear about everyone's adventures.
Day 7 - Washington DC to Altlanta Heading out this morning, we'll make our way to Atlanta. Famous for peaches, southern hospitality and some of the nations greatest sporting teams, there's something for everyone here. We'll jump on an included internal flight, so we don't waste any time exploring the city's wonders.Get oriented with this effortlessly charismatic city, before getting the chance to explore on foot and start thinking about how you'll spend your free day tomorrow. Talk it over with the crew at tonight's optional dinner, a true Southern meal at Mary Mac's Tea Room, one of the last standing tearooms in the city. We're talking sweet tea, perfect fried chicken and Georgia peach cobbler; doesn't get anymore Atlanta than that!
Day 8 - Atlanta Been plotting and planning some adventures? It's your day to do Atlanta at your own pace with your included 'Breeze' transit pass. Visit the MLK National Historical Park first up then taste a Georgian delicacy...the peach cobbler donut. Then perhaps take to the skies on the Skyview Atlanta or stay on the ground at the World of Coca Cola, CNN Studios, National Centre for Civil and Human Rights, College Football Hall of Fame & Mercedes Benz Stadium or go underwater at the Georgia Aquarium. Not a bad list of options, right? Maybe end your day with dinner at the Old Lady Gang southern eatery: owned by one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Day 9 - Atlanta to Miami A morning flight out of Atlanta into Miami means plenty of time to check out the beachside buzz.Transfer from the airport but with a difference. Stop at Wynwood Walls (an urban graffiti art park) then on to Calle Ocho for a short walk and to grab some lunch. Maybe have a cuban sandwich and a cafe cubano as you soak up the vibes of Little Havana. After check in and some free time, you can choose to get out on the water for sunset and champagne. This is the life.
Day 10 - Depart Miami Time to say goodbye to your crew. It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. With our sun-kissed skin and eyes on the next horizon, it's time to plan our next Contiki. Peru, anyone? Arrive New York Manhattan Sightseeing Visit the Statue of Liberty Multi-day New York Subway pass New York Day 2 Brooklyn walking tour Try a slice of New York pizza New York Day 3 Visit a local Bronx School to learn about the Green Bronx Machine New York to Philadelphia Breakfast at a New York Diner Washington Day pass for public transport Visit John F. Kennedy's Grave & the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery; See the Changing of the Guard Washington to Atlanta Included flight to Atlanta Atlanta Day pass for public transport
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.