National Parks Plus(Twin Room,Start Las Vegas, End Las Vegas)
From 01/06/2021 to 29/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Tue 01 2021 to Jun Wed 09 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
Jun Tue 15 2021 to Jun Wed 23 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
Jun Tue 29 2021 to Jul Wed 07 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
Jul Tue 13 2021 to Jul Wed 21 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
Jul Tue 27 2021 to Aug Wed 04 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
Aug Tue 10 2021 to Aug Wed 18 2021AvailableFrom$3,075*
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Zion via Bryce National Park Welcome to Vegas! We'll depart this morning to somewhere decidedly more tranquil: Bryce National Park.Heading to Bryce Canyon, we'll admire this unique organic amphitheatre with its red, orange and white spires, or you could opt for an ATV adrenaline ride.Tonight we'll enjoy stories around the campfire under starlit skies, before settling in for the night at our special stay: Under Canvas glamping tents.
Day 2 - Zion National Park Journeying into the Zion Canyon, our jaws will drop at the towering white, pink and red sandstone cliffs. We'll spend most of the day here so pack some snacks and wear your best boots to get the most out of the day. There's no shortage of trails of all different levels not to mention restaurants and cafes and a comprehensive visitor centre if you're looking for a little guidance. Back at our Glamping Special Stay this afternoon, there's time for you to book a massage or just simply chill out, as the local birdlife provide the tunes. Why not stop in Springdale to stock up for a family style grill tonight, topped off with s'mores! We've never felt so damn American.
Day 3 - Zion National Park to Salt Lake City It's a travel day to Salt Lake City, Utah's capital and home to the mormons. En-route, we'll stop in the Homestead Crater Mineral Dome, a jaw-dropping geothermal spring in a beehive shaped limestone rock. As you can tell, words don't really do it justice. The water is balmy and has some muscle easing minerals, so make sure you've packed your swimwear.Arriving in sparkling Salt Lake city with its dusty mountains and piercing skies, there's no shortage of places to eat, but make sure the Temple Square is on your sightseeing list.
Day 4 - Salt Lake City to Jackson On the road again today, with some great scenery to keep you entertained. A lunch stop in Garden City - make sure you get a raspberry shake - and then it's in to Jackson, our base for Yellowstone National Park.It's all about the cowboys here and it's hard not to take a seat in the saddle with a cold beer at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar downtown. We could take a scenic trail ride before a BBQ cookout, if that's more your style. But it's fair to say we're doing Jackson the way it's supposed to be done. Yeehaa!
Day 5 - Jackson to Yellowstone National Park We've got a full day in Yellowstone ahead of us. Can you believe it?We won't mess around ticking all of the Yellowstone bucket list boxes. Hiking = check. Beautiful mountain scenery = check. Mud Volcano, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Midway Geyser Station (where you can see the Grand Prismatic Spring), Old Faithful Geyser = check. Bison, bears, moose, elk = check. Tonight your dinner is a cowboy cookout, complete with cowboy entertainment! It's fair to say that days don't get much better than this.
Day 6 - Yellowstone National Park to Salt Lake City We're headed back to Salt Lake City today for some much needed R&R.We're all probably exhausted at this stage, but there are still many brilliant coffeehouses and restaurants to explore in this fascinating city.
Day 7 - Salt Lake City to Page via Lake Powell We're headed to Page today, with a special surprise on the way...The lake laps gently against rainbow coloured cliffs, and the water is calling our names. Fancy a dip?Arriving in Page, we're SO ready for some more adventures in nature.
Day 8 - Page We'll all be feeling very privileged this morning with an included Navajo experience. These generous people have given us a private slot to tour their canyon and horseshoe bend, and the privilege of being the ONLY travellers allowed on private Navajo land. We'll get to feast our eyes on the Navajo slot canyon that's longer and more colourful than the public version. What a treat. Feeling grateful, we'll follow our guide as they show us traditional hogons, and we'll get to fill our camera rolls up of the iconic horseshoe bend. Midday is for sheltering from the Utah sun so stroll the streets of Page and grab some lunch or visit one of the local museums and info centres. This afternoon, why not tick one final bucket list item and land on a butte with your very own chopper ride to the tallest of them all, Tower Butt? You'll literally feel on top of the world! It's back to the hotel for some pure relaxation before one final night together. Pure magic, every single second.
Day 9 - Page to Las Vegas Up and on the road to Vegas baby!We'll drop off at the same location as we started or Mccarran Airport as required. Do not book flights out of Las Vegas before 5pm. Zion National Park Entry into Zion National Park Zion National Park to Salt Lake City See the Homestead Crater Mineral Dome Page Navajo Experience visiting a private Slot Canyon (Antelope Canyon) and Horseshoe Bend
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.