Indian Pacific - Perth Discovery, 6 Nights, Gold Service
The accommodationIndian Pacific Rail Journey. Day 1 Perth to Kalgoorlie
Your journey from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific Ocean begins as you pull away from the platform in Perth mid-morning. Settle into your comfortable cabin and get to know the creature comforts of life onboard. Enjoy a modern Australian lunch as you glide through the picturesque rolling hills of the Avon Valley. After a relaxing afternoon onboard, enjoy a three-course dinner prior to your late evening arrival in the wild west township of Kalgoorlie.Day 2 Nullabor Plain
Awake to the spectacular expanse of the Nullarbor Plain to watch the sunrise. Be captivated by the big blue skies and ancient stillness of the desert landscape, broken only by a mob of friendly kangaroos. Waiting ahead is the charm of the once-thriving Nullarbor railway community 'now ghost town' of Cook. Sit back and relax as the train continues its trek across the longest single stretch of railway in the world. Another mouth-watering dinner is followed by relaxed conversation in the lounge before a restful night's sleep.Day 3 Adelaide and Broken Hill
On arrival in elegant Adelaide, you have the choice of a walking tour (seasonal), a behind-the-scenes tour of the world famous Adelaide Oval, or a coach tour of the city sights. This evening you'll enjoy a stop at Broken Hill, Australia's silver capital and home to a unique artistic community.Day 4 Blue Mountains to Sydney
Wake in the picturesque Blue Mountains. See the majestic Three Sisters at Echo Point and the views at Jamison Valley before completing your journey on our chartered NSW rail service (fully hosted by our staff) into Sydney Central Station. Alternatively, stay on board the Indian Pacific to travel directly to Sydney. Why not extend for an extra few days to enjoy the highlights of Sydney?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Full payment is required within 7 days of booking.
- Fare is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
- Not cominable with any other offer.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.