Murray River Discovery Cruise, 3 Days
The accommodationDay 1 Friday
Your weekend cruise departs from Murray Bridge, where you will be welcomed aboard by the friendly MV Expedition crew. Having settled into your comfortable accommodation, enjoy drinks before a delicious buffet supper at approximately 8:45pm, as the MV Expedition cruises to her overnight mooring point and your Captain introduces his crew. Later, the MV Expedition moors amid the peace and tranquillity of Sunnyside.Day 2 Saturday
Breakfast heartily whilst cruising. The MV Expedition continues upstream today through some of the most spectacular scenery on the entire River Murray system. Cruising continues past the many small river townships, with the chance to absorb the unique surroundings with a late morning stopover in the historic town of Mannum. Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by the MV Expedition chefs as you cruise before a late afternoon arrival at Teal Flat. A highlight of your journey is a guided cruise led by an ecologist aboard a small boat through the lagoons and inlets of this sanctuary. This evening there is a traditional Australian barbecue on shore followed by live Aussie Bush entertainment around a blazing campfire (subject to fire restrictions).Day 3 Sunday
Enjoy breakfast as the MV Expedition cruises downstream, before a mid morning arrival in picturesque Mannum. Here board the waiting coach for a tour to the Reedy Creek Environmental Park. Your guide will provide you with information to enable you to identify significant rock formations and the abundant native vegetation and birdlife.
Lunch is a superb buffet with fresh local produce including cold meats, seafood and salads as the MV Expedition cruises downstream. This afternoon there will be more spectacular scenery before disembarking in Murray Bridge at approximately 4:00pm.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.