South Coast Explorer 4WD Adventure, 7 days, SAVE $300*
New South Wales
Only on 13 & 29 October 2020
7 day tour departing Sydney.
1 night accommodation at Bannisters the Pavilion, Mollymook.
2 nights accommodation at Yarrangobilly Caves House.
1 night accommodation at The Banjo Paterson Inn, Jindabyne.
1 night accommodation at Myrtleford Motel On Alpine.
1 night accommodation at Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort, Mansfield.
Locally-inspired dining - a total of 19 meals.
Experiences in 15 destinations.
Discover Booderee National Park.
Take a guided tour of the Yarrangobilly Caves.
Board the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift for sublime vistas at the summit.
See a Ned Kelly theatre production and explore the Benalla Heritage Trail.
Services of an expert APT driver-guide.
Airport transfers, port charges and park fees.
Day 1 Sydney to Mollymook. Be met on arrival at the Parkroyal Sydney Darling Harbour this morning, where your tour commences. Travel along the South Coast of New South Wales and through Royal National Park. Arrive in Kiama and witness the natural spectacle of the Kiama Blowhole. After lunch, visit Booderee National Park. Tonight, savour dinner at Rick Stein at Bannisters. Mollymook, Bannisters the Pavilion. Signature Experience: Join a local Indigenous expert in Booderee National Park and explore its botanical gardens.
Day 2 Yarrangobilly. Enter Kosciuszko National Park as you depart early for Yarrangobilly. Tonight, you will stay in the 1917 section of Yarrangobilly Caves House, an award-winning heritage property set within the national park. Two Nights at Yarrangobilly Caves House.
Day 3 Yarrangobilly. Take a guided tour to discover Jillabenan Cave's stalagmites, stalactites, shawls and cave corals. After a picnic lunch, you'll have the opportunity to relax in the large outdoor thermal pool, fed by a natural spring with water remaining at 27 degrees Celsius.
Day 4 Thredbo to Jindabyne. Travel to Thredbo, where your journey will soar to new heights today. Board the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift for sublime vistas as you are lifted to the closest access point to Mount Kosciuszko. Enjoy a unique dining experience at Eagles Nest Restaurant, 1,937 metres above Thredbo Village. Arrive at your inn overlooking Lake Jindabyne. Jindabyne, The Banjo Paterson Inn. Signature Experience: Take in the views over Mount Kosciuszko as you board the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift.
Day 5 Myrtleford. Traverse the Alpine Way and Murray Valley Highway as you cross into the state of Victoria. Later, arrive in Myrtleford. Myrtleford Motel On Alpine.
Day 6 Glenrowan to Mansfield. Experience a full day in Kelly Country. First stop in Glenrowan, the site of the Last Stand of Ned Kelly. Here, experience an interactive theatre production that will transport you back in time over 100 years, to witness the events that led up to the capture of the Kelly Gang. Continue to Benalla and embark on a walking tour, then explore the Benalla Heritage Trail, packed with more than 20 sites that bring this town to life. These include the original Broken River Border Police Station and the barber shop where Ned Kelly tried to escape custody. Then, traverse a 4WD track to Stringybark Creek, where the infamous shoot-out between police and the Kelly Gang took place on 26 October 1878. Mansfield, Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort. Signature Experience: See a Ned Kelly theatre production then explore the Benalla Heritage Trail. Signature Experience: Traverse a 4WD track to Stringybark Creek.
Day 7 Buxton to Melbourne. Travel via Buxton to Healesville, where you will enjoy a Signature Experience. Head to the popular Yarra Valley wine region, where you'll enjoy a farewell lunch at Coombe, once the home of world-famous opera singer, Dame Nellie Melba. Arrive at Melbourne Airport later this afternoon, where your holiday draws to a conclusion. Signature Experience: Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Healesville Sanctuary. Interact with native wildlife in a tranquil bushland setting, while learning about how the sanctuary is committed to fighting extinction.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price based on 13 October 2020 departure.
- SAVE $600 PER COUPLE: Offer includes a $300 per person saving when two passengers travel together on the same APT South Coast Explorer tour departing in October 2020. DEPOSITS: A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 pp is due within seven days of booking. Final payment is due 100 days prior to the tour's departure date.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.