California Dreamin (San Fran to Santa Monica - From May 2021)(Twin Room,Start San Francisco, End Santa Monica)
From 24/05/2021 to 06/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Mon 24 2021 to May Mon 31 2021AvailableFrom$3,055*
Jun Mon 21 2021 to Jun Mon 28 2021AvailableFrom$3,005*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021AvailableFrom$3,175*
Jul Mon 12 2021 to Jul Mon 19 2021AvailableFrom$3,005*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Mon 26 2021AvailableFrom$3,005*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Mon 09 2021AvailableFrom$3,005*
Aug Mon 09 2021 to Aug Mon 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,865*
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - San Francisco to Sonoma via Muir Woods Welcome to San Fran! We'll meet and greet today in the Golden City before heading somewhere a little more tranquil...Is there a more majestic sight in nature than a redwood tree? These giant natural cathedrals - which can be up to 3,000 years old - take the breath away up close. We'll journey into Muir Woods to picnic in their towering shadows, before heading into wine country.Up for a tipple? Sonoma is a world-class wine-growing region, so touring a winery and taking a tasting is a no brainer. After comparing drops it's time to head to our sweet digs for the night, The Sandman, with its heated pool surrounded by a fence of redwoods. Impressed? You should see what's in store tomorrow.
Day 2 - Sonoma Not a bad place to wake up, is it? Known as the valley of the moon, the sweeping, fertile lands of Sonoma are ours to explore today. Lucky us. So, what adventure will we choose? We could hire some bikes and explore the 13,000 acres of parkland, soar through the skies on a hot air balloon, or zipline through the forests. As the evening draws in, why not opt for a tasty dinner paired with local wines?
Day 3 - Sonoma to Bass Lake Rise and shine - we're headed out of wine country and into what can only be described as a mountain paradise.This afternoon you'll become enamored with the tranquility of Bass Lake. You could opt to stand up paddleboard or kayak on the sparkling waters. Later on, kick back and enjoy the view from the chalet deck - it is nothing short of spectacular. Take a dip in the pool, warm up in the jacuzzi and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
Day 4 - Bass Lake to Yosemite Thought the scenery couldn't get any more spectacular? Think again.We're headed to the most iconic National Park in the world: Yosemite. Here, amongst the towering sequoias, cascading waterfalls and winding trails we'll fall in love over and over again. Hike, bike or invest in some shinrin-yoku time (forest bathing), before heading to the iconic Yosemite Falls. Mother nature has never looked so good, and our eyes have never been wider.
Day 5 - Yosemite to Palm Springs The good times don't stop rolling as we swing through to Palm Springs. We'll soak up the views in the plunging San Joaquin Valley - the agricultural heartlands of the world's 7th largest economy (the state of Cali).We've reached the retro-chic masterpiece that is Palm Springs. Feeling like Hollywood stars, we'll settle in our hotel with its buzzing poolside scene and colourful architecture. We've got a day of adventures ahead of us tomorrow.
Day 6 - Palm Springs The day is ours to check out Palm Springs! First up though is yoga by the pool and brunch to follow. Feeling energised and ready for the day, we could stroll the streets checking out the chic boutiques, opt to take the Palm Springs Aerial Cable Car or maybe just hang poolside and soak up some sun. Between the pool clubs, DJs and quirky bars, the heat will be on tonight. It's party time.
Day 7 - Palm Springs to Santa Monica This morning we'll make our way towards LA and your final destination, Santa Monica. You'll arrive mid-afternoon for some activities by the beach, or take some time to explore Santa Monica Pier and the end point of famous Route 66. Tonight is a final dinner together at True Food Kitchen for some proper Cali vibes, before a night checking out Third Street Promenade.
Day 8 - Depart Santa Monica Time to say goodbye to your crew. It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. With our sun-kissed skin and eyes on the next horizon, it's time to plan our next Contiki. Peru, anyone? San Francisco to Sonoma Wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley Palm Springs Yoga by the pool in Palm Springs Afternoon pool party with DJ (seasonal) Brunch at a local cafe
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.