Departure dates & prices
Apr Sat 17 2021 to Apr Sat 24 2021From$4,369*
May Sat 01 2021 to May Sat 08 2021From$4,369*
May Sat 08 2021 to May Sat 15 2021From$4,679*
May Sat 29 2021 to Jun Sat 05 2021From$4,679*
Jun Sat 05 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$4,679*
Jun Sat 26 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021From$4,679*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021From$4,369*
Day 1 - Florence
Welcome to the birthplace of the Renaissance and the romantic capital of Tuscany. After meeting the group at our hotel, we’ll get to know each other over a delicious welcome meal. Accommodation: Hotel Roma (or similar)
Day 2 - Florence – Lucca
Our journey will begin with an in-depth walking tour of Florence. A local guide will bring the city alive as we stroll by the likes of the Duomo, Piazza della Repubblica and the Ponte Vecchio. After lunch, we’ll set a course for lovely Lucca – where cobbled streets, red-roofed buildings, fascinating history and fine architecture await us. This evening we’ll be free to explore Lucca at our leisure. Accommodation: Albergo San Martino (or similar)
Day 3 - Lucca – Cinque Terre – Lucca
A rocky coastline dotted with candy-coloured villages – today, we’ll turn our attention to the awe-inspiring Italian Riviera! After winding our way along this sublime stretch of shoreline, we’ll find ourselves in Cinque Terre: a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Having spent some time getting to know the area with our expert Tour Leader, we’ll return to Lucca for an evening spent at our leisure. Accommodation: Albergo San Martino (or similar)
Day 4 - Lucca – Pisa – Volterra
Infamous and impossible to miss, the Leaning Tower of Pisa makes for a staggering first port of call today. There will be plenty of time for photographing this iconic landmark as we explore the Campo dei Miracoli at our own pace. After a leisurely lunch, our attention will turn to the magnificent medieval ramparts of Volterra. We’ll spend some time exploring this mysterious town before concluding the day’s events at our hotel. Accommodation: Hotel La Locanda (or similar)
Day 5 - Volterra – San Gimignano – Siena – Pienza
Today we’ll make tracks to San Gimignano: home to a magnificent piazza, meandering stepped streets and some beautifully preserved architecture. While we’re here, we’ll sample some exquisite creations of a local gelato maker – before we’re treated to an indulgent Tuscan wine tasting. Before the day concludes, we’ll pay a visit to medieval Siena – an open-air museum of Gothic architecture and home to the magnificent Duomo. After taking in the town’s historic sights on an orientation tour, we’ll journey onwards to Pienza – our home for the night. Accommodation: Relais Il Chiostro di Pienza (or similar)
Day 6 - Pienza
Pienza’s timeless charm and enchanting rural backdrop makes for a serene spot to spend this morning exploring at our leisure. Later, we’ll sample some handcrafted cheese and world-class wines at a delightful local farm with sweeping views over the surrounding countryside. This evening is ours to spend as we wish. Accommodation: Relais Il Chiostro di Pienza (or similar)
Day 7 - Pienza – Chianti
After breakfast, it’s all aboard the mini-coach as we press on to the delightful Chianti region. We’ll wind our way through heavenly countryside before joining a regional cookery class. After learning some local recipes from our host, we’ll have the chance to tuck into our creations for lunch. Buon appetito! The afternoon will be ours to enjoy at our leisure before we reconvene for a final dinner together. Accommodation: Fattoria degli Usignoli (or similar)
Day 8 - Chianti – Florence
Before returning to enchanting Florence, we’ll stop off at a local oil mill for a guided tour, olive oil tasting and light lunch. All in all, it’s a fitting end to a tour celebrating the natural beauty and culinary traditions of Tuscany.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.