Corners of Southern Ireland
Departure dates & prices
Mar Sun 14 2021 to Mar Sun 21 2021From$3,829*
Apr Mon 12 2021 to Apr Mon 19 2021From$3,829*
May Mon 10 2021 to May Mon 17 2021AvailableFrom$4,899*
May Sun 23 2021 to May Sun 30 2021From$4,899*
May Sun 30 2021 to Jun Sun 06 2021From$4,509*
Jun Mon 14 2021 to Jun Mon 21 2021From$4,509*
Jun Mon 21 2021 to Jun Mon 28 2021From$4,509*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021From$4,509*
Jul Mon 12 2021 to Jul Mon 19 2021From$4,509*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Mon 02 2021From$4,509*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Mon 09 2021From$4,509*
Day 1 - Dublin
Historic and full of character, Dublin is where we’ll meet the group and begin our adventure. This evening is an opportunity to get to know one another over a delicious welcome dinner.
Day 2 - Dublin – Kildare – Ennis
After breakfast, we’ll hit the road to our first stop: County Kildare, where we’ve an appointment with the Irish National Stud. After being treated to a private tour and the chance to explore the fascinating museum, we’ll move on to the award-winning gardens of Birr Castle Demesne. Take some time to wander around the grounds and admire the awe-inspiring science and engineering that has been invested in creating such a unique residence. This evening will see us checking into our hotel in Ennis, where we’ll enjoy some free time to spend at our leisure. Accommodation: The Old Ground Hotel (or similar)
Day 3 - Ennis – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney
First today: an orientation tour through Ennis’ character-filled avenues, where we’ll hear enthralling myths, mysteries and tales of rebellions and riots. Then: prepare to be amazed by the rugged natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher. The keen-eyed among us – or perhaps just those who packed binoculars – may even spot a resident puffin or two. After an invigorating afternoon, we’ll travel across the Shannon Estuary to Killarney: the gateway to the panoramic Ring of Kerry. Accommodation: The Cahernane House Hotel (or similar)
Day 4 - Killarney – Ring of Kerry – Killarney
This morning will see us begin our journey around the awe-inspiring Ring of Kerry. Our first stop of the day: the Skellig Experience, where we’ll gain a fascinating insight into the lives of the early Christian monks that once broke bread at the Skellig Michael monastery. A real treat is in store upon our return to Killarney – where we’ll enjoy a performance of traditional Irish music and dance at a Celtic Steps concert. Accommodation: The Cahernane House Hotel (or similar)
Day 5 - Killarney – Kenmare – Kinsale
This morning we’ll make our way to Molly Gallivan’s Cottage – which, at first glance, appears to be an unassuming rustic farmhouse. But there’s more to it than first meets the eye! More than 200 years ago, Mrs Gallivan supported her seven children by brewing illicit whiskey – and her home was, in fact, a clandestine pub. We’ll learn stories of the enterprising Mrs Gallivan’s antics before travelling onwards to the medieval town of Kinsale, where coastal views, cosy pubs and brightly coloured houses await us. Accommodation: The Trident Hotel (or similar)
Day 6 - Kinsale
The cobbled streets that curve around Kinsale’s pretty bay are just begging to be explored, so we’ll spend this morning on a walking tour with a local guide. Bearings established, you’ll be free to seek out the town’s hidden treasures at your own pace. Hailed as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland – we recommend selecting a local restaurant for dinner to savour some delicious cuisine from the surrounding region. Accommodation: The Trident Hotel (or similar)
Day 7 - Kinsale – Waterford
This morning we’ll move on to the charming waterfront town of Cobh. Interestingly, Cobh was the departure point for the last 123 passengers who boarded the Titanic – and you’ll notice poignant markers of this as you make your way around. Later, we’ll continue to Waterford. Dating back to Viking times, Waterford is Ireland’s oldest city – with over 1,000 years’ worth of history to explore. Gain a fascinating insight into how the city’s famed crystal is made before we reconvene for tonight’s final meal with the group. Accommodation: Faithlegg Hotel (or similar)
Day 8 - Waterford – Dublin
After breakfast, we’ll return to cosmopolitan Dublin – where we’ll say our goodbyes.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.