Red Centre Escape, 7 Days, SAVE $500*
Valid for select departures between July 2020 and May 2021
7 day tour departing Alice Springs.
6 nights in premium accommodation.
6 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director.
Airport transfers and porterage.
Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service Base and the School of the Air.
Be thrilled by the acclaimed Field of Light spectacular.
Marvel at sunrise over Uluru and take a guided tour around its base.
Embark on the Kings Canyon Rim Walk.
BONUS SAVE $500*.
Day 1 Alice Springs. Be met on arrival into Alice Springs. Nestled between the MacDonnell Ranges, this iconic outback town is the geographical centre of Australia, made famous by its rich pioneering history and enchanting ancient Indigenous culture. This evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers. Insider Experience - Today you will take a tour of the Royal Flying Doctor Service Base and visit the School of the Air.
Day 2 Alice Springs to Uluru -Kata Tjuta National Park. The Australian Outback comes to life today as you travel through rugged landscapes to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Discovered by explorers in 1872, Uluru (Ayers Rock) is one of Australia's most famous and sacred sites. With a visit to the park's Cultural Centre, you will learn about Anangu culture and the park's natural environment. Enjoy the illumination of your Insider Experience before heading back to your hotel for a delicious dinner. Insider Experience - This evening, be thrilled by the acclaimed Field of Light, which has delighted visitors since April 2016. With more than 50,000 solar powered stems, covering the area of seven football fields, the exhibition is aptly named Tili Wiru Tjuta Nyakutjaku or 'looking at lots of beautiful lights'.
Day 3 Uluru -Kata Tjuta National Park. Enjoy your Insider Experience very early this morning. In the afternoon, travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Enjoy panoramic views of the domes and walk into Walpa Gorge. Tonight, perhaps treat yourself to an evening of magic under the sparkling outback sky at the optional Sounds of Silence Dinner (additional expense). Insider Experience - Early in the morning, marvel at the magnificent sunrise over Uluru and take a guided tour around the base of this famous monolith, viewing ancient caves and fascinating Indigenous rock art sites.
Day 4 Uluru -Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon. Travel to Kings Canyon today, in the heart of Watarrka National Park. You will then embark on an afternoon walk of the canyon's floor. Enjoy dinner at your resort this evening.
Day 5 Kings Canyon. Embark on your scenic canyon rim walk this morning. In the afternoon, you may wish to partake in an optional Karrcke Indigenous experience (additional expense). Insider Experience - Embark on the Kings Canyon Rim Walk. On this challenging hike, venture around the rim of the canyon's incredible sandstone walls, then after reaching the lookout, marvel at the canyon itself. About half way along is the Garden of Eden, featuring a waterhole and riverine vegetation.
Day 6 Kings Canyon to Stanley Chasm to Alice Springs. Travel the iconic 'Mereenie Loop' road then visit Standley Chasm, before returning to Alice Springs. This evening, enjoy a Farewell Dinner with your new-found friends.
Day 7 Alice Springs. After breakfast, enjoy a morning at leisure before transferring to the airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Price is based on 8 November 2020 departure.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.