Great White North
Day 1 - Vancouver, British Columbia to Whistler
This is it. The OG of ski holidays. The big kahuna. The snow-dusted Canadian adventure you've been dreaming of. Meet the crew in Vancouver and get excited over how incredible the next 10 days are going to be. Plug in the AUX cord and press play on the banging tunes as we journey along the famed Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler. Cue: jaw-dropping views and 'holy sh*t' worthy scenery. Then: roll into the holy grail of ski resort towns. Get your bearings on a walk around with your Trip Leader, then the afternoon is up to you. Grab a group photo with the Olympic Rings. Check out the legendary Whistler Mountain Bike Park or head to a local watering hole and make a plan for your free day tomorrow. Later, get to know the who's who of the group at tonight's included dinner - we might be a mixed bunch, but we're all in it together.
Day 2 - Whistler
This is what you came for. This place is a snow-fanatic's ultimate fantasy. And you've got 48 hours to experience everything this place has to offer. Whether you're a first-timer or a seasoned pro, ask your Trip Leader for the best slopes for you - then hit the powder! Still finding your ski legs? You can lock in some lessons if you like. If you're here for the views (minus the effort), we've got your back with an included Peak 2 Peak Gondola pass. Connecting the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains - it's the world record holder for the longest AND highest lift. Plus, you get access to both mountains. Meaning? More take-your-breath-away views to fill your SD card with. Tonight, gather the gang for dinner and share all the thrills and spills of your first day.
Day 3 - Whistler
This is your day, your way. So, make every second count. Our suggestion? Get involved in some optional ziplining. There are different choices for different levels of crazy - including The Sasquatch: the longest zipline in Canada and USA. Or take to the slopes for round two. Still ploughing the baby slopes? After a few more optional lessons, you'll be carving in no time! Later, head to one of the local après-ski bars for a beverage with the gang - they're some of North America's best.
Day 4 - Whistler to Big White
Hit the après-skis a little too hard last night? DW you'll have plenty of time to gather your strength as we take the scenic route through Fraser Valley and over the Coquihalla Pass. Our destination? Big White Ski Resort. Take a stroll around the village with your in-the-know Trip Leader before we tuck into another included meal with the gang. Later, you can hit up a local haunt for some live music or just sit back and savour some 'me time' - you'll need energy for tomorrow. Trust us.
Day 5 - Big White
Like the name so blatantly suggests: Big White is a big deal. And it's not just a winter wonderland for the slope-bunnies. We're talking snowshoe tours. Ice-skating. Ice-climbing. Sleigh-riding. Fat-biking (the tires are fat, not you). Or you can just do the obvious and hit the slopes to test out your mean skills. Don't worry if your confidence hasn't hit 100% yet - lessons are still available, no matter what level you are. Don't waste a second. Get out there and do your own spontaneous this-is-what-I-came-here-for thing. Warm up later in a local après-ski and get chatting with your fellow travellers - they're bound to have some stories and tips to share!
Day 6 - Big White
Another day, another chance to flaunt your ski moves. Prepare to shred (or not). DW you'll be taking on red runs in no time. Give your legs a breather and head to the Happy Valley Adventure Park for a high-speed snow-tubing session. Your body will thank you later. Or if you fancy a change in scenery, there's an optional snowmobile tour of British Columbia's B-E-A-U-tiful backcountry on the cards too. Tonight, gather your trip mates and swap stories of epic trails (or epic fails) over dinner. Or give night skiing a go. This is your chance.
Day 7 - Big White to Banff, Alberta
Another day, another jaw-dropping drive through the wilderness. This time, we'll take the Trans-Canada Highway through Yoho and Glacier National Parks. But first: a quick stop at Lake Louise. You might recognise this one from your #wanderlust feeds (or Apple screensaver). One of the most stunning glacially-fed lakes in the Canadian Rockies - take some time to check out allll the viewpoints and maybe even go skating over the frozen crazy-blue surface. Tick off your third National Park for the day as we roll into Banff. After an orientation tour, dinner tonight is on us. Thank us later. Tonight, get the gang together and whip out your best impersonation of a dancing sasquatch at a local bar.
Day 8 - Banff
Banff is National Geographic on steroids. Like serious Schwarzenegger steroids. And you've got 48 hours to see it all. First choice: which world-class ski resort are you going to head to. Banff Sunshine. Lake Louise. Or Mt Norquay? Combined, they cover over 8,000 acres of ski slopes with 2 gondolas and 26 chairlifts. Play eenie, meenie, miney, mo and get going! Or you could ride the Sulpher Mountain Gondola for insane views over the sweeping mountain ranges. This is what you came for. Later, swap the adrenaline rush for a sugar rush - beaver tail, anyone?
Day 9 - Banff
Ok - nobody panic. But it's your last full day in the Great White North. So make it count. Confident? Ditch the lessons and hit up the beginner-friendly Strawberry Express. Or if you're up for the challenge, head up to Lookout Mountain for some alpine skiing and incredible views (obvs). Want a memory that's sure to last? Take to the skies with an optional Heli Tour of the Columbia Icefields. Glaciers. Waterfalls. Alpine lakes. And towering peaks. See it all - plus there's a snowshoe adventure too. Haven't tried poutine yet? Go now. Later, gather the gang for a dance battle and give this incredible adventure the send-off it deserves.
Day 10 - Banff (or shuttle to Calgary)
That's a wrap, folks. You came. You saw. You conquered (the slopes). And now it's time to make your exit from Calgary. Sticking around? We don't blame you. Swap those Insta handles - you'll need them to organise that summer reunion trip.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.